Sign in to follow this  
PwnCaiks101

Does this count as a bandit-y act?

Bandit act?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Are these two bandits?

Earlier today in two lifes back to back in Cherno,i encountered two people. They shall be named person 1 and person 2.

Person 1:While scavenging the empty firestation at electro and going afk while holding a axe in a corner of a shed,a man runs up to me and shoots me. I am still alive and run over yelling friendly over mic and he stops and apologizes. I start to bandage myself and he shoots me in the head and runs off,not looting me.

Person 2: This man i encountered after going back to that firestation and reclaiming what i died with. As a man with a G17 and a bandit skin "Dont kill me! Im friendly,I did it in self defense!" i belived him and walked into a shed with him as we were being shot by a a AS50 spawncamper on sniper hill. He told a quick story about sniper hill and the sniper himself. During combating the zombies he starts to bleed out and i quickly start to bandage him. After bandaging him i start to look around the shed for supplies and then "Drop all your stuff now!" me: "You robbing me? Im going to lose my hatchet and car wheel! D: " and then as i look into a pile to drop my stuff complying to his move thinking of a way of revenge he shoots me in the head.

Aftereffect,I come back to this spot and find the man dead,unlooted,killed by his "anonymous" friend up in the hill. I regained my stuff and countined on to camp to store my spoils from being spoiled and spoils..well you get it.

I head to Panthera (well try to for 20 minutes), I come across a person with a gun on the street near my spawn. He seems trustworthy. (as in he hasnt shot me yet in 1 minute) I travel with him and a horde of zombies to a small village,find a makarov and start to think "Betrayal >:D" and then im kicked off the game and get kicked+ loseing my makarov :(

So in other words,is this a act of banditry or what?

Yeah, you've got some grade A shitbags right there. The lot of them.

Killing players who didn't attack you first is usually what I call banditry, so yes.

Murderer 1. Never even "scoped you out" (as far you knew). Never made a demand, gesture or communicated. Did not loot or gain from your death. (other than one-less paranoia :lol: )

Bandit 2. Though an absolute rook or dim-troll, he did "act-out" or (idk if the word is allowed :D ) "RP" a robbery but he ended up dieing as well.

Imo They both aren't the best "bandits" so you can call them what you want but i dont consider them one

I love how technical people are getting with the term "bandit"

It's pretty simple folks. A bandit is someone who did something that falls under the lines or acts of betrayal, theft, murder, kidnapping, etc. Pretty much anything that may benefit them in the long run. And bandit 1 may not loot, but he still feels safer knowing you arent close by.