Outrider (DayZ)

Bad Version Server Rejected connection.

I'm sure you've seen threads about this many many times. But I have never seen anyone else with my problem. So, I always get the bad version server rejected connection problem on any server I go on. I have reinstalled arma many times, and downloaded the latest beta patch. But I still get this problem. I assume it's because my battleye may be out of date or broken. When I go to steam and do the reinstall battleye thing it says Game Unavailable (corrupted files) I have tried to verify the files and reinstalled many times but it still doesn't work. Help?

post-63248-0-04315200-1350097570_thumb.p

IF the server is rejecting you, they probably haven't updated their Arma2 beta files. Got that just tonight, in fact, and downgraded a release level of the beta until I was able to get in.

However that Steam error probably means you should reinstall your Arma game. :/

IF the server is rejecting you, they probably haven't updated their Arma2 beta files. Got that just tonight, in fact, and downgraded a release level of the beta until I was able to get in.

However that Steam error probably means you should reinstall your Arma game. :/

I've reinstalled 3 times

I had the same issue, tried the verify and all that other stuff. You can fix it by doing this:

1) Delete your beta folder which is found in the expansion folder (If you bought it from steam, its found in Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Arma 2 operation arrowhead > Expansion

2) Make sure to manually install the arma patch that is the same as the server your joining. http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

3) When your done installing, Go into your arma 2 operation arrowhead directory and go in the expansion folder and go into beta and drag and replace "arma2oa.exe & arma2oaserver.exe" into your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder.

• Like 3

3) When your done installing, Go into your arma 2 operation arrowhead directory and go in the expansion folder and go into beta and drag and replace "arma2oa.exe & arma2oaserver.exe" into your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder.

Wait what

Btw thanks for helping man, just gotta clear this up

Wow, I've been having so many different problems with DayZ from Day1 (lol) and not being able to connect to pretty much every server (except one for some random reason) was one of the many problems. It kept coming up with bad version, server connection rejected.

Your advice worked!

I simply copied and replaced "arma2oa.exe" and "arma2oa.exe" from the beta folder (under arma 2 OA) into the main arma 2 OA folder. Done! Thanks a bunch oceanie!

Edited by SHoGUNz

I had the same issue, tried the verify and all that other stuff. You can fix it by doing this:

1) Delete your beta folder which is found in the expansion folder (If you bought it from steam, its found in Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Arma 2 operation arrowhead > Expansion

2) Make sure to manually install the arma patch that is the same as the server your joining. http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Glad this was here, finally can play without issue. Thanks.