Sign in to follow this  
xtri90

European Private Hive - The Failboat [AntiHax] 6 Choppers

The Failboat Chernarus Private Hive is located in Norway. It's new and need players. Settings are being tweaked for optimal performance .

We have a lot of vehicles, this might be changed in the future, but for now, we have around 70 vehicles and 6 choppers.

TS3 is up and running.

Server:

The Failboat - [PRIVATE HIVE] Max Vehicles - [Veteran|3DP:ON|CH:ON]

IP: 37.44.135.20 Port: 2302

Teamspeak 3 IP: 37.44.135.20

Features:

50 Players

70 Vehicles, 6 choppers.

Side chat is ON.

Restarts every 6 hours.

DayZ Antihax

Daytime Only

Rules:

No Hacking. (Obviously)

No combat logging.

No Voice over side chat.

Settings:

Difficulty=Veteran

Map=chernarus

Timezone=GMT+1

3rd person=on

Cross hair=on

Name plate=off

Side chat=on

acyuD.jpg

Edited by xtri90
  • Like 1

I know this works with Play withSIX:

Push "Add Server" and write in the IP and Port: 37.44.135.20:2302

Or search for: Failboat

:)

Edited by xtri90

keep an eye on your server, there is a hacker ruining it, the same time as iam posting this

Server was down a few hours tonight, had to fix some scripts.

It's up and running again now. :)

Edited by xtri90

Went on this server earlier to see,noticed in chat someone was flying heli and heard it pass over me towards Stary, i followed it past Stary to the deer stands north of it, someone had put TONS of sandbags in the open field and this got me curious, so i went into the forrest there and found a base, me and another guy shot each other dead.

Sorry that i forced you guys to move camp but it was very obvious there was a camp there :P

Good server.

I checked the database, and there was a shitton of sandbags, the hackers are now banned.

I have also added community banlist to the server, so atleast that should rule out more of them.

I also have admins online at most times.

Edited by xtri90

Hey mate! I think ulll remember me :P yesterday after the hackers i went for a nap, and when i tried to login after, i was banned? i got an admin ban : remote access execution, from antihax. What is that supposed to be? Cheers !

There was no antihax on when the hackers were on. I added antihax and it seems both you and aaron are banned from it. I also saw a shitton of sandbags that had been spawned by aaron. So it seems atleast one of you have been spawning something, unless you can clarify what has happened.

But still, that doesnt answer the question. why the hell am i banned, i didn do anything. I had like 2 or 3 hackers killing me and picking our chopper then picking us up and killing again etc etc.. till they destroyed all vehicles we had, destroyed all tents and the loot we had.. Still dunno what have i done to get myself banned xD

Give me your GUID, I fixed some stuff in Antihax. Try to get a hold of Aaron's also and I'll unban you both.

Seems like Antihax was being gay and banned you both when you crashed a chopper.

Edit: Found you and Aarons GUID, I've unbanned you both. :)

Edited by xtri90

Found them, and both of them are banned :)

Server will be going down for a few hours today for upgrades, 9 to 12 GMT+1

Edited by xtri90

Day and night cycle works pretty nice now, it's full moon and very bright. Currently testing and it's 3 AM in the game and I can see everything :)

Changed server to Daytime only for now. Had issues with full moon, I'll see if I can sort it out.

Teamspeak 3 is up and running:

IP: 37.44.135.20

Edited by xtri90