Greasymullet

Rocket, where'd the servers go?

"Due to sustained and constant hacking, the central database is being dropped until further notice. You will not be able to connect." -Rocket / dayzdevteam twitter message.

I'm not rocket... Nor am i a rocket scientist...

http://dayzmod.com/news.php

Look at the very top one right now: "dayzdevteam Due to sustained and constant hacking, the central database is being dropped until further notice. You will not be able to connect. -Rocket

5 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite"

Due diligence, people, learn how to do it

Hey rocket' date=' what happened to all the servers? Did the main server crash?

[/quote']

:huh::huh: , looks like a big crash

From the twitter

"Due to sustained and constant hacking, the central database is being dropped until further notice. You will not be able to connect. -Rocket"

"Due to sustained and constant hacking' date=' the central database is being dropped until further notice. You will not be able to connect." -Rocket / dayzdevteam twitter message.

[/quote']

Thank ya! I checked twitter then posted here, he must have updated as i was posting. This thread may close now :D

Thank all the worthless neckbeards for all the hacking wizardry powered by cheeto dust!

Fuck these hackers. Good luck to Rocket getting a fix out quickly. I wish people would stop fucking with the game and let him develop new features and fix the actual gameplay.

Screw the hackers, and a good move to take down the servers for the moment. Just today I was playing with my friends and we suddenly all turned into priests in black robes (lol). And of course, we spawned in the ocean the next time we spawned with everything lost.

What i dont get is, if you wanna hack weapons or cars or w.e in for yourself to "have fun" ok thats 1 thing. But when you kill everyone in the server just because you can... I dont get it

What i dont get is' date=' if you wanna hack weapons or cars or w.e in for yourself to "have fun" ok thats 1 thing. But when you kill everyone in the server just because you can... I dont get it

[/quote']

Is this your first online game ever or something? >_>

Thank all the worthless neckbeards for all the hacking wizardry powered by cheeto dust!

The ones hacking haven't even had their balls drop yet, much less had the time to grow neckbeards.

The ones hacking haven't even had their balls drop yet' date=' much less had the time to grow neckbeards.

[/quote']

I don't know man, I think all the time spent in their fap dungeons has increased localized neckbeard growth by 200%.

They may not have a hair on their dick, but my word, they have neckbeards.

This cheeto dust problem is worse than bath salts.

What i dont get is' date=' if you wanna hack weapons or cars or w.e in for yourself to "have fun" ok thats 1 thing. But when you kill everyone in the server just because you can... I dont get it

[/quote']

It's my first alpha where hackers have run rampant yes. Not blaming Rocket just saying.

[/quote']

It's my first alpha where hackers have run rampant yes. Not blaming Rocket just saying.

Have the other alphas been such successful multiplayer games?