Sign in to follow this  
adamburnside

Looking for a few players for already 4-5 player strong group!

Hey!

I am looking for a few more people to join our already 5 player strong group, [bP] Booze Platoon.

Requirements:

Need to have Team Speak 3

Need to be active (play most nights)!

Need to be 16+

Need to be able to banter and have fun!

Need to be productive and trust worthy!

And some experience of the game (basic crap),

Microphone,

Can speak English,

From Europe.

Basically we are a small group of survivors that play nearly every night we have a laugh and play as a team. Regarding age range we are from 16-39, mature (not) but we like a laugh and mess about (can't be too serious or it become very boring!). We have our own Team Speak 3 server and our own DayZ Server, currently on panthera, We have players from the England and Netherlands.

If your up for it you can either Pm me or leave a comment below, I'll look forward to seeing you soon!

Team Speak 3 IP: 94.242.227.2:9995

Steam: adamburnside

or Email me : lu40dayz@gmail.com

Edited by adamburnside
  • Like 1

hi mate im looking to join, im 24, from uk, been playing for 2ish months and have a alice pack, silenced m16 thing and many other bits.

definitly got to grips with the controls of the game (I practiced a bit on Arma II editor aswell)

Do you use skype or any instant messaging program?

cheers

Roger

Hey mate, we are on Teamspeak 3 now. feel free to join us. would be more than happy for you to come.

Still Recruiting now, Our Server is called : DayZFallujah - 1.2 - (UTC) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - LU40 | 24/7 DayTime | 160 Vehicles | Private | Want to join? Join TS3: 94.242.227.2:9995 or email lu40dayz@gmail.com | Vilayer.com

Also we might be switching to the new map namalsk soon for a mess about!

Even if you don't want to team up, you can join our community on the server if your getting tired of hackers!

Edited by adamburnside

Has Team Speak 3,

Is active!

Is 22,

Is able to banter and have fun!

Is productive and trust worthy!

Has experience of the game,

Has a Microphone,

Can speak English,

Not From Europe.

Darn....

Edited by Strazyplus

We are currently playing Fallujah, thinking of changing to namalsk in next few days for a little bit to see whats it is like, feel free to join our TS3 server to ask any questions or join our community!

Has Team Speak 3,

Is active!

Is 22,

Is able to banter and have fun!

Is productive and trust worthy!

Has experience of the game,

Has a Microphone,

Can speak English,

Not From Europe.

Darn....

Ignore that to be honnest we have a few Americans that join us and they ping at 100ms so theres no problem!

Hi.

I'm a 16 years mature guy from The Netherlands. Looking for a group people to play to have some fun. Have a akm with a AS50 but i don't care to die, it's about time. :)

Hopefully i can play with you guys tomorrow or something. ;)

Edited by Quanoy

Hi.

I'm a 16 years mature guy from The Netherlands. Looking for a group people to play to have some fun. Have a akm with a AS50 but i don't care to die, it's about time. :)

Hopefully i can play with you guys tomorrow or something. ;)

Sweet sounds good! join our TS3 server when you want to join up, my DayZ server is called : DayZFallujah - 1.2 - (UTC) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - LU40 | 24/7 DayTime | 160 Vehicles | Private | Want to join? Join TS3: 94.242.227.2:9995 or email lu40dayz@gmail.com | Vilayer.com