Sign in to follow this  
jaynich

Respawn button

So recently, a hacker teleported the entire server I was on into the water. Unfortunately, I was unable to respawn due to it being disabled! Please bring it back or enable it when outside of the maps boundaries and when in water. I had to spend the whole night just swimming until I finally died.

Also, add a single player. Doesnt need objectives or anything, although adding something like rescuing survivors and bringing medicine to the sick and having a "safe haven" would be pretty cool. Single player only though.

PRIORITY: Respawn button! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THE RESPAWN BUTTON

Respawn button: you can click the button if you are quick enough/if the server lags a little

Singleplayer: Singleplayer... Where's the allure to that? DayZ is boring as all hell without other players if it is implemented for some reason, it should only save locally. I.e no getting gear in sp and using it in mp. If you're wanting a Zombie-related game where you do nothing but fetch and rescue quests, go play dead island.

i think if the game noticed you were outside the map perimeter or several KM out to sea then yeah i would see sense in the Respawn button coming back into place. but it was so overly abused before that i think it's a pretty dead and buried option now unless parameters were set for when it could be used.

Would be nice but it definitely needs a confirmation. Still builds up the lag quicker and spams as mentioned.