triplesek

DayZ Elite Private Hive Community/Server LOOKING FOR CLANS

DayZ Elite (or DZE) is a community of players associated with the ARMA II: DayZMod. This community serves the purpose of bringing a team oriented and realistic experience to the zombie apocalypse mod, for those who desire such. By no means is this community considered “Role-play,” but rather an objective based environment where team-work and organization is top priority. The possibilities of this mod are endless due to its sandbox nature. Ultimately, we strive to create an atmosphere that goes above and beyond the current experience.

At DZE, we have four different factions that you will have a choice of joining. Each faction is hostile towards all others, with bitter conflicts ruling the zombie infested lands. As stated, you will have a choice in what faction you join (so that you can be in the same faction as your friend or clan member).

Factions:

The Chernarus Milita

The Agency

The Oddballs Gang

The Marksman Society

Note: Your choice may or may not be over-ridden due to population balance.

Faction Leaders: Currently the leaders of each faction are administrators of DayZ Elite, but eventually, we will be allowing FL applications to be submitted. Will you become the next leader?

We are looking for large groups of competitive players who call themselves a "clan." If you think you have what it takes to survive against the best, lets see it. (We also accept casual players, but your life will be difficult!)

No cheaters, exploiters, or glitchers! No idiot admins who abuse the rules! Sign-up and challenge yourself! www.dayzelite.com

Edited by triplesek
  • Like 1

K cool might look into thanks.

Have a group of 5-8 , I'll tell them about

Edited by shazbot04

sounds good. we'll get you guys setup in a faction together and all that good stuff.

K cool might look into thanks.

Have a group of 5-8 , I'll tell them about

Would be awesome to have you guys. We already have around 20 applicants and more coming in everyday...

We're getting a steady number of new players, but we're looking for more. Sign-up today!

Around 25+ players, recruiting about 7+ everyday... still need moar!

What he said yo

Don't bother joining this private hive. 2 of the factions are run by corrupt admins and they have the board stacked to run over the other ones. They set up rules for everyone else and then break them while banning bros for being too suave.

Signing up for this is a waste of time. try dayzinfection instead. way more players and everything is legit.

Don't bother joining this private hive. 2 of the factions are run by corrupt admins and they have the board stacked to run over the other ones. They set up rules for everyone else and then break them while banning bros for being too suave.

Signing up for this is a waste of time. try dayzinfection instead. way more players and everything is legit.

Basically what he is trying to say is:

I knowingly broke the rules and got shit on by the admins.

Any of the current members of our community will testify to this individuals decisions.

Good luck with your 4chan spam broski.

i highly doubt anyone that's not in ur admin run kewl klub will attest to any of that.

corrupt admins, lame "rules."

also, who said anything about 4chan spamming?

i highly doubt anyone that's not in ur admin run kewl klub will attest to any of that.

corrupt admins, lame "rules."

also, who said anything about 4chan spamming?

I'm the only admin you moron.

"He said you're pulling strings." LOL!

actually, as evidenced by by the fact that nearly EVERYONE from the marksman and militia factions has left with me when u went banhappy, nobody agrees with you.

actually, as evidenced by by the fact that nearly EVERYONE from the marksman and militia factions has left with me when u went banhappy, nobody agrees with you.

LOL everyone has left with you?

The only people that have gone are the three of you morons.

We already know what the deal is brah:

Nor5H.jpg

say what u want boy, i'm just tryna let people know what's really going on here so they don't waste time on a bunk server.

been playing @ dayzinfection.com and it's titties. everyone is advised to hit that up. they're really legit, not just claiming to be.

say what u want boy, i'm just tryna let people know what's really going on here so they don't waste time on a bunk server.

been playing @ dayzinfection.com and it's titties. everyone is advised to hit that up. they're really legit, not just claiming to be.

Sounds like you just got stomped by evidence, and now you're going for the pity spam.

I hope the community can generally trust my opinion, seeing as how I was one of the most active medics in the request thread.

The admins here are not corrupt. Childish individuals will not be tolerated, and as a result, will be banned and exiled from the community.

We're looking for a fun, mature community of people to be apart of this great server - and so far it's going great.

Come join the server and have the time of your life and meet some great people.

Look forward to seeing you online,

Austin