The Bean Marine

Server kills you upon spawn *FIX*

Text marked with Red is a solution if you haven't finished loading.

Text marked with Green is a solution if this already happend.

Well i am quite experienced with this problem since it happend to me about 3 times now lost a 20 day charater to that bug well i have a solution when the screen says Setup completed please wait... and in the left corner it says you died don't try to finish loading it if you ever see it press ALT+F4 or close the game some how very fast. If it already happend this is a solution go to your last disconnecting spot and your body should be there with all of your gear. Those are the to ways to recover your gear remember this is a Bug and will probably be fixed but until it gets fixed use these methods to keep your gear

Freindly Player Peter Larsen.

Edited by Peter Larsen
  • Like 2

Thanks for the tip. This same thing has happened to me a good amount of times but I just roll with the punch's. Only thing that makes it more challenging is after I spawn I tend to spawn on the coast with nothing at all. But in this game I make everything a challenge, so I at times enjoy the fresh start. Even though I tend to have good gear when this happens lmao.

Again thanks for the tip, If I can remember I will try to do this.

Edited by Bear8u

Thanks for the positive Respons i will try to post more Bug Fixes on the forum

Freindly Survivor Peter Larsen.

I don't mean to be rude but how exactly is this a fix for anything? You're essentially just telling people to go back and loot their own corpses which should work as common sense for anyone who dies with gear that they've become attached to. You're not presenting a solution to the problem but rather just a simple notion on how to accept that it occurs.

I don't mean to be rude but how exactly is this a fix for anything? You're essentially just telling people to go back and loot their own corpses which should work as common sense for anyone who dies with gear that they've become attached to. You're not presenting a solution to the problem but rather just a simple notion on how to accept that it occurs.

Might be handy for new players..