Sign in to follow this  
skaterrob007@gmail.com

Young survivors (recruiting)\

I DONT KNOW WHY TEXT IS LIKE THIS

Hello, My name is Sticky and I would like to make a clan/group/what ever you want to call it. I would like to focus on the younger players like 13-15, Older players may be accepted but for reasons to be found.If you are a 13-15 year old who can hold there balls enough not to troll or be UN-serious at times of seriousness then please sign up :) All you need to tell me is =

• Skype -
  • Steam-
  • Age-
  • A little about yourself and how often you play dayZ or other games of the such-
  • other-

THANKS!!!

Edited by AllEstonianGamingHD

hey im 19 ive been playin lately. also got a 15 y/o buddy i play with and someone else my age.

skype-dextromex

steam-mexface

Steam: MorrisCode92

Age: 13 (usually mature, sometimes I got bored as hell, usually when I'm running for more than 4 clicks)

Info: Usually play DayZ every night and I have gotten tired so going solo, so I want a group. I currently have a few friends that I play with, but they don't play often, about twice every week. I have some really nice gear on my as of now, I think it is a M4A1 CCD SD, and a L8 (forget the rest) ghillie suit, found some soldier clothing (Is hacked in?), Rangefinders and NVG (plus the other basics) Found all of this on a bandit I killed,

Hope I can play with you!

Edited by Mike561

Steam: GunzerkerPenguin [CP]

Info: I usually play on the weekends in the morning and at random times. I've been playing for about 2 months and I just about know the ropes.

My supplies allow me to take care of myself, and maybe others. Been hoping to find some friendly faces in this apocalypse. Hope to see ya soon.

• Skype - minecraftingdude
  • Steam- alexandere19991
  • Age- 13 (Mature)
  • A little about yourself and how often you play dayZ or other games of the such- I only Play DayZ and i do that 1-2 Hours a day on weekends maybe 4 hours
  • other- I like Corn.

Steam: DGP | BDeka

Age: 13 (I really don't sound like it though; I have a pretty deep voice. Check this video for reference:

Info: I'm a pretty big pc gamer, and getting into a group should be fun. I'm going to be playing DayZ more often. I also play games like Tribes and TF2. I usually get on dayz 7-8:20ish AM PST and 6-10 PM PST.

other: Hope this goes well and we can all meet up somewhere C: