striker3800@gmail.com

What would you like to see put into the game?

Hey guys! I was just thinkin', "There are some things I'd really like to see put in DayZ!" So...why not start a topic on what you guys would like too?

Post below with details, none of that, "A super awesome, .50 cal, that fires 900 rounds per minute, with 900 round mags. Please, be realistic. This is a survival game.

Personally, I'd like the following things to be put in (Subject to change)

1. A military uniform. I'd personally love it if they put an ACU-type uniform in the game. Something like

(Shown in the video).

2. ONLY if the uniform is added, a helmet, with the same pattern. It would go over a bandit/survivor/hero's head, but not delete the shemagh for the bandit, but would remove the survivor's cap. There would be a few helpful additions that come with this helmet, such as...I don't know...9mm protection. I think that this would not only look awesome, but provide it with more of a realistic, find/loot/use aspect to the game.

The first two items would only be found in military areas (Stary tents, barracks, etc...) NOT IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS LIKE APARTMENTS!

Post your items below!

Edited by Striker38

Well not really sure like detail but ACR's... Adaptive Combat Rifles? idk bro lol

Better, but I meant something like; an ACR, that has a woodland camo pattern, stuff like that.

medical tools to do things such as read blood pressure and temperature, removing the need for the debug monitor and meters.

Also, a winter map would be cool, where there's differently coats you can put on, one would be winter camo ofc. Your temp would lower regardless and different coats would slow that down to different degrees, and people would need to make fires for warmth and not just cooking food.

When hacking is done with nets to live capture zombies and people so we can make legit thunderdomes, take bets and reward the winners. It goes without saying cigars and booze will be added to compliment this gentlemens club.

Edited by Trizzo