SH_T

[Trade] Lf various stuff

So I'm looking for various weapons: L85A2 RIS CWS, Mk 48, M4A1 Camo SD, M4A1 HWS M203, M16A2 M203, M9 SD ammo and MP5SD ammo.

Also looking for NVG and GPS.

Offering: M240, MP5SD6, M4A1 CCO, M16A4 ACOG, BAF AS50, DMR, M24, M107, SVD CAMO, UAZ on FR4, Bicycle on DE5, Bloodbags and Antibiotics.

PM me if you are interested.

There is always a chance something can go wrong but that is the nature of DayZ itself.

My method of trading is not bulletproof but it reduces the risk of either of the participants getting screwed to a minimum but nothing is safe in DayZ. ;)

If I were you I would get their steam details, leave the item in a hidden cache then go to them with no gear. Pickup their item, log-off and tell them the cache location. Really the only way to do it without them just putting a tail on you/killing you out-right.

Add me, if I get any of those items I'd be interested in trading then, and in the future, hopefully if we grab any ammo types the other needs, we can keep persistent trading up.

EDIT

Whoops in my post I forgot to post my steam/skype.

avidexpert on both.

Funny thing is that is pretty much what I had in mind but they would also need to come on my TS and trading would take place on different servers.

you don't want the L85 devs will ban you for it even though its in the loot table and wiki

you don't want the L85 devs will ban you for it even though its in the loot table and wiki

If this is true' date=' I will exclude it from my list.

[hr']

Add me' date=' if I get any of those items I'd be interested in trading then, and in the future, hopefully if we grab any ammo types the other needs, we can keep persistent trading up.

EDIT

Whoops in my post I forgot to post my steam/skype.

avidexpert on both.

[/quote']

Hi

Sorry but your steamid doesn't exist and I just acquired another UAZ on EU 24 if someone is interested.

Sent you pm yesterday. Willing to trade and waiting for reply :) . Can you send me your steam or skype contact as well?