Sign in to follow this  

UK Players Wanted for Private Server

In the last week or so we've managed to more than double the amount of people on our server. We're up to 34 players at the moment. But the thing is everyone plays at very different times so the server doesn't stay well populated for very long.

My buddies and I usually play around 8pm till 1am (UK time) and are looking for other players who will be able to do the same.

So if you're interested please leave a message or PM me.

The server is running Chernarus at the moment on Veteran -- UTC-8 -- 3D-on and CH-off -- 30 Vehicles

If you have any questions just ask.

Here's our blog if you wanna know more about us, there's a 'join us' page too

http://brothersinharmsway.wordpress.com/

:D

Edited by Guest

I've just sent out the password by email. Thanks elf cakes.

I'll see you in the game :D

We've taken on 15 new people just today (10 in the last hour!) so that's awesome :thumbsup: Thank you to everyone who has joined.

We're gonna have some good times.

Some of our players also use fraps so we hope to see some youtube videos soon!

More players obviously welcome.

I don't usually like doing it but....Bump :P

We now have Mumble for our DayZ server. All the details are on the blog :D

Joined last night and met 3 lads on the beach. They picked me up in there uaz and dropped me at electro .. Saved my ass from the zombies and left me safe at the school.

Cheers lads!

Joined last night and met 3 lads on the beach. They picked me up in there uaz and dropped me at electro .. Saved my ass from the zombies and left me safe at the school.

Cheers lads!

That's really good to hear man. You'll find we have a lot of good guys who are willing to help anyone. But there are also bandits who will do the opposite :D

We're definitely building a solid community.

Edited by Guest

Followed someone for over a hour yesterday... They thaught they were alone... Haha love doing that shit. Either 'red' or griz.. I was watching you from pudsy to stary ...

Followed someone for over a hour yesterday... They thaught they were alone... Haha love doing that shit. Either 'red' or griz.. I was watching you from pudsy to stary ...

On a public server I once followed a group of 3 bandits from the hills to Cherno all the way to their base by Zelenogorsk. I found a nice stash of tents that day :D

I was out numbered and only had a Winchester but damn it was fun.

Sounds good. I might give it a try though need to find out if my mate wants to join too, as we often work as a duo and I don't have his email address. :thumbsup:

You can join without his email address if you like. You just need to make sure you send it to us afterwards. We like to be able to contact everyone directly when we send out emails for new passwords etc.

We've now made the jump to Panthera!

So Adam and his three other quadruplets joined 4 times eh? ;)

I would like to join, hang on I'll see if I can get this done tonight! :thumbsup:

Our server hosts just released an update for the new map Namalsk. It looks so good!

A voting poll has started on our blog to see if players want to switch. We haven't been on Panthera long but a lot of players are experiencing quite a variety of problems playing on that map.