Sign in to follow this  
soothecustoms@gmail.com

Want a good, fun and enjoyable server? READ. Server = US 110

Have you recently wanted to join a server with no hackers, max vehicles spawn and maxed out gun spawns?

Then join our server. Server US 110 is my server and im on it constantly, it is a Private Community Hive (Survival Servers).

So yes your stuff is not transferred from a public servers. But you will quickly find everything you want!

Donations to keep this server alive are welcome, if your donating please send SootheCustoms@Gmail.com your donation Via PayPal as Gift.

If you have any other questions email us or send us a message. Other than that please join and enjoy the server, Thanks.

-Nick :) :beans:

post-117355-0-93881000-1349994043_thumb.

Edited by SootheCustoms
  • Like 1

hey Ive been playin lately I'll probably hop on tomorrow possibly with a friend. Im in US as well which I like for lower ping.

So the gun loot spots are maxed along with vehicles? And will char transfer to other private hives?

Loving the server right now ;)

As my sig says, if you're in need of a quick pickup or anything, I'll be roaming around the coast in a helicopter looking for players in need.

It would help if you could pop a smoke grenade in the case you hear us coming, or attempt to run at us. If me and my crew don't see you, I apologize (you look like ants from way up there!)

• Like 1