dmagnusv@yahoo.ca

It was dark. He was giving away our position. I shot the wrong person... Again.

Some random survivor shows up and starts giving away our position. It is Dark out and I shoot the wrong guy. It happens. lol

• Like 5

Hey guys, Can ya please check out my Youtube channle? I upload daily of just funny and intersting videos, If i get subs etc ill make even more serious

- Youtube

LINK REMOVED

Edited by Fraggle

Hey guys, Can ya please check out my Youtube channle? I upload daily of just funny and intersting videos, If i get subs etc ill make even more serious

- Youtube

Really? >:(

Edited by DMagnusV

- Youtube

LINK REMOVED

Dude, stop posting spam on peoples threads. I'll be keeping my eye on you.

• Like 1

Lol. I have a feeling this will become a series throughout your posting of DayZ. :P Had me laughing.

• Like 1

lol i'm not posting this to plug my stuff because i don't really care... but one time we were setting up this dude to get shot in the face and we had a friend with us but he wasn't on teamspeak. i pretty much see some dude through the trees and shoot him. turns out it was our friend. oh well, still sniped the guy.

t's an older vid(that i made unprivate) for this topic lol. the as50tws i didn't hack in or anything. i don't even care about gear these days.