Sign in to follow this  
NathanDavis13

Regretting like hell, need help.

So guys, after 1 month of playing DayZ, yesterday I had enought.

Everytime I got good gear, I got sniped down by a hacker, teleported, instakilled.

So yesterday I tried a script that gave me an AS50, and I got almost instabanned, and now I regret like hell.

I just wanted to kill the damn hackers, but I became one, lol.

So is there any way of re-buying Arma 2 OA? And how?

Sincerely,

Nathan.

Your own fool fault. Enjoy dropping another 20 dollars on an ARMA 2 OA key. If you have the steam version you're going to have a bad time.

Edited by Lobo

What do you mean with Steam version?

You probably have to make a new Steam account and buy another copy of the game.

But that's what you get for cheating... By thinking 'everyone else cheats so I will to' you're just throwing fuel on the fire.

Your solution to being frustrated at being sniped by AS50s/Hacked was to...let me see...get some hacks and an AS50?

Not sure but maybe a retail Arma would do? NOT tested by me though. Good luck and don't faciliate what is annoying in the future.

This isn't an insult to you personally, I think your post speaks to to the sadimasochistic core of dayz. "Argh this game sucks I quit! Ahh I'll get some hacks intstead because i like it! Argh i've been banned this sucks never again! Ahh this shit, i regret my ban! How do i get a new copy"!

Edited by Trizzo

Be careful with the new Steam account - definitely you have to buy a new key but you will be banned again with the new key if you do not edit some Steam registry - I do not remember. There is some info available in this forum.

Well, fixed it after some Googeling, DayZ is running again smoothly, had to rebuy Arma 2: OA tho :-)

Will surely never use scripts again :)