Sign in to follow this  
M.I.A TIDNAB

banned for nothing

around 12:30 i was in chern town on a tower. i had looted a as50 from a body on another server. and later joined server de 2923.

i did not get the change to fire as a sniper killed me first.. it come up you are dead.. so i went to make a drink. when i come back it said admin ban im really shocked by this as i cannot see the reaon why. i have only been playing this game like 3 weeks. i have not been abusive or anything to anyone. im 35 and have kids of my own. never hacked and im very anii cheat..

i can join other servers.. can dayz support look into this for me plz.. did the admin ban me by accident ?

it was an as50 not sure what the tws bit u say is though..

you are correct also there are many other servers to play on.

But for a new player like myself this is not good to be getting banned from servers for unknown reasons. god help the other new players

is there a as50 and a as50 tws. as i know i had an as50. what is the tws bit.. (sorry im new to this game like i said)..

just been googling the guns.. it was not the tws one... it was standard as50.

Edited by covdad

As far as i can understand there is an AS50 (that is a legit drop from choppers) and then there is an AS50 TWS that is a hacked item and although it is not illigal to pick up an item, some admins WILL instabann u if they see u have it thinking you're a hacker (u can see it's an "illigal" AS50 by it's thermal sight, press N (default) to check. also it says AS50 TWS in your inventory)

Hope it helped a little :)