Sign in to follow this  
cognx12

Looking for Partner/Partners For my Dayz youtube series

Hello everyone! I do Lets play for video games. I recently added Dayz to my channel and I think it would be more fun to do with others also. I would like a couple people to join me in playing this awesome mod. I haven't played dayz for a while so im still getting used to things. Also if you wish to do this you would need to be able to use skype, as you voice will be in the video. If anyone is interested let me know! And hopefully we can become friends and enjoy this mod!

Thanks

~Kyle

Here is a Link to my youtube Channel:

I only started lets plays a couple weeks ago so its still a smaller channel. But its growing fast.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Cognx12?feature=guide

Hey man! watsup? I just started doing videos aswell :) my name is Ryan, im 14 and i am Australian, i have skype and a good mic. Also, here is my youtube channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/BarbaricWalrus?feature=watch

P.S) Add me on skype- BarbaricWalrus (if your having any problems adding me just comment again haha)

thanks for your time! :P

Hey, I'd love to be a part of your videos in the future ;) Skype: minecraftingdude (A long time ago i made this skype account ;) )

Im a experienced DayZ gamer (Only Chernarus) ;)

I really love your videos :D

Additional Info about me: Nick: Alex

I kiss Zombies all the time but when i get tired of them i shoot them ;)

P.S: Im from sweden ;)

Youtube: Work in Progress.

Edited by alexandere99

Hey guys, one problem with all of this.I live in the USA....so big time difference

I live in the US,I can play with you,I have my own equipment,and my youtube is www.youtube.com/austin329iscool.

My steam is [LP] Hipax [CCG-O]

and I have teamspeak info if you need it.

I would like to join you if possible if you still need people just send me a message here ^^. usually i try to play on private servers

My brother and I might be interested in joining you. We are both experienced and we have our own private hive and vent. We keep our hive under close watch and lock the server when it gets high pop and we know there are no hackers. Let me know.

My brother and I might be interested in joining you. We are both experienced and we have our own private hive and vent. We keep our hive under close watch and lock the server when it gets high pop and we know there are no hackers. Let me know.

Hello, can you add me on skype? I am Cognx12