vGxDeltaz

HL === Humanitys last=== recruitment

HL is a fairly new clan. me and my buddy steven started this clan and we are losing many members because of family issues, or because we kicked them out off the group. a little background about our clan} our home server was US 1154 but because of the new update this has allowed hackers to get on this server. so of course the hackers take our helicopter, atvs, V3S, and our Ural. and almost all of our equipment so now all we have is a few guns such as 2 dmrs, 2 mk48 mod 0, and a few l85's. so we are recruiting new members ( that meet the standards ) so we can become the most feared clan on any server we join.

below is an application you are requiered to fill out if you want to join HL.

How long have you been playing Dayz:

what kind of loadout do you have:

why should we allow you to join:

i hope to see some nice applications!

• Like 1

um from about the start of the year

um i have a as50 m9 sd ghille suit nvgs rangefinder coyote pack enough food and water 2 tents and ma spare fnfalx2 and a uaz

Edited by tauteroregon1

How long have you been playing Dayz: 1 month 20 Days

What kind of loadout do you have: M4 something something with a sniper in my backpack.

Why should we allow you to join: You should allow me to enter your clan because I feel I have something good to offer your Clan, A funny new dedicated member that will follow orders, be lowl, and who will help you as well as he can.

Edited by Shrome

i forgot to say that my buddy steven will be checking this post because he is the leader of HL so he will do the recruiting. we are also looking for a person that can record dayz footage.

How long have you been playing Dayz: Since May

what kind of loadout do you have: L85A2 w laser, M9SD m24, M40A3 (Hacked in gun) mountain dew food water medical supplies

why should we allow you to join: Im a good scout I can find a good gun withing 5 minutes of respawn and I can make it through towns undecteded

...our home server was US 1154 but because of the new update this has allowed hackers to get on this server

I'm the admin there. Let me know if you have specific concerns I can address.