sully2

Chicago 35 Nuked

so you never had a power generator' date=' but you used it to power the walls in your camp. hmm....

[/quote']

Not walls my good sir. It was just one wall about 5 M long I'd say.

Why must you contradict yourself even further? Well, Check mate. Considering you're logic is spinning in circles and is about to fall down like you guys after our snipers hit your ass and then the server crashed after everyone died due to hacks and explosions.

The server is down so we can get logs, investigate, and check to see if we can find the person who hacked us. The first post of the servers being hacked wasn't by any of us. Even if the server was still up it was suffering major lag due to everyone dying. As for the bodies they would have been gone by the time anyone could have gotten to them if they still go away as fast as they did a week or so ago due to one of the newer patches.

Also the server is down jackass because we asked for the logs from HFBservers and we are currently looking through the logs to ban the person running the script.

The servers our down so we can get logs' date=' investigate, and check to see if we can find the person who hacked us. The first post of the servers being hacked wasn't by any of us. Even if the server was still up it was suffering major lag due to everyone dying. As for the bodies they would have been gone by the time anyone could have gotten to them if they still go away as fast as they did a week or so ago due to one of the newer patches.

[/quote']

Why would a hacker report themself?

so you never had a power generator' date=' but you used it to power the walls in your camp. hmm....

[/quote']

Why must you contradict yourself even further? Well, Check mate. Considering you're logic is spinning in circles and is about to fall down like you guys after our snipers hit your ass and then the server crashed after everyone died due to hacks and explosions.

Where is the contradiction. What you saw was a tractor. When you mouse over it it says TRACTOR. I was making a joke because you thought it was a power generator.

[/quote']

Where is the contradiction. What you saw was a tractor. When you mouse over it it says TRACTOR. I was making a joke because you thought it was a power generator.

Inside one of the storages you guys had placed, was a power generator, which to my knowledge after studying droplists, Does not spawn in game at the moment.

TeRdle3, im pretty sure your the one we shot then you aborted came back was bleeding out so you aborted again.. ya dude you where totally rate about to kill us...

Let me be clear and frank with you damn people. I don't care who the fuck you are and I don't even care you took all our vehicles.

First and foremost' date=' we found all those vehicles and moved them up to the camp.

Second, every weapon we had was found in the barracks or off Jack Rayner, the bandit we killed.

Third, you bitches would have died anyway because I was right behind you in a ghille suit before I magically went flying up in the air.

Fourth, Chipmunk is computer illiterate as fuck and it's amazing that he can even sign into RCON.

Lastly, you have no fucking proof of shit and I wish I could ban your cry baby asses from my damn server but we all know that's against the rules. I ask that a moderator lock this thread if no solid proof is presented.

P.S -- If you still want to bitch, hfbservers.com has all our damn logs so go ask them to see the logs because I don't give a shit and none of my fellow admins did a damn thing.

[/quote']

At most you'd take out me while I was bandaging. Thats if you could get a shot off from me behind a tree. Also to toss some shit back at you. We had 3 snipers on the way (with the lovely AS50cal from you all, M24, and a M107 all from you) within 300 M away. Your group was ruined, and you knew it. It's all good, we'll take our win and lolol around back to those lovely vehicles you left us ;)

We had the generator that we stole from you. the only way you guys could of had a generator is by hacking it in. clearly this means you where hacking so i doubt you dont know how to nuke.

The odd thing was they tried to set up some defense' date=' Rokudu tried to snipe our entrance, only to be shot and aborted. He returned, I got his name, and he logged *again*.

[/quote']

Congrats jackasses! You just contradicted yourselves. Clearly, it was not me who logged out and back in. SO I guess I am made of magic! Basically this just shows how fucking stupid you are and I am no longer responding to this post. I feel like I am getting stupider arguing with you people. If you are going to act like this when the server comes back up, after we look through the logs, I will make a formal request to have you guys banned from the server. I do not feel like having to deal with people constantly griefing our server and spamming on our side chat. Keep in mind, I do not care if you guys play on the server but I will not stand by and let anyone spam and grief myself, fellow admins or users.

if someone who isent part of there hacker group checks the logs then it should show the generator being spawned in.

The odd thing was they tried to set up some defense' date=' Rokudu tried to snipe our entrance, only to be shot and aborted. He returned, I got his name, and he logged *again*.

[/quote']

Congrats jackasses! You just contradicted yourselves. Clearly, it was not me who logged out and back in. SO I guess I am made of magic! Basically this just shows how fucking stupid you are and I am no longer responding to this post. I feel like I am getting stupider arguing with you people. If you are going to act like this when the server comes back up, after we look through the logs, I will make a formal request to have you guys banned from the server. I do not feel like having to deal with people constantly griefing our server and spamming on our side chat. Keep in mind, I do not care if you guys play on the server but I will not stand by and let anyone spam and grief myself, fellow admins or users.

If it wasn't true why are you leading instantly to removing us from the server? It leaves someone to wonder where your intentions are. To further hide your hacked items?

[/quote']

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif Quality entertainment for free!