sully2

Chicago 35 Nuked

Chicago 35 was nuked meaning everybody was insta killed it was about 8 aclock EDT. everybody on the server was saying it was a guy named Chipmunk but im not positive who it was. you should really get it checked.

Chipmunk is an Admin he wouldn't do this, we were nuked once before we are working with the server hosts to fix the issue. I am an admin as well and believe me we are all upset this happened, but Chipmunk had nothing to do with it.

I was there. Everyone was teleported up into the air where we fell to our deaths. I didn't see who it might possibly be though.

I would be mad if I wasn't out of ammo and trailing about 20 zeds. I wasn't going to survive much longer anyway.

Two people said that when chipmunk had died, Rockets flew out from his body and then everyone flew up in the air on the server and died. Ndb4 screeniesoritdidnthappen. The two that said it are honorable people, I dont believe they wouldve lied about it.

The odd fact about it was, we were raiding the "admins" 'secure' location so to speak. Came up on all of their vehicles, countless amounts of good weapons (some of which were obviously hacked and got disposed of.. such as a M107 with 8 clip, MK 08 with a couple clips, M16A3 M203, and the list of insane weapons goes on). The odd thing was they tried to set up some defense, Rokudu tried to snipe our entrance, only to be shot and aborted. He returned, I got his name, and he logged *again*. Chipmunk was then shot and killed by myself, then some dude (guessing by looking above probably Eman) shot me and broke my legs. I bandaged up only to see bombs for days coming from Chipmunk one of which led to me and killed me.

I'm 100% sure you all are familiar with hacking due to the weapons we uncovered. Not to mention your sniper had ANOTHER m107 on him, Eman had an M4, Chipmunk (??) he sucked and died too quick.

Ok lets clarify this mr.Aelus... the mk 08 we found in the barracks so it was not hacked. the .50 cal we got from a bandit. its what happens when you go to and from places that spawn good loot. Chipmunk did not kill everyone in the server, he died and i was most likely going to die to you aswell. had 1k blood before i got killed from the hack. had an m249 btw which im surprised i hit you with =D. btw you were about to die to another on of us just before the server died. why would we kill ourselfs and possibly blow up eveything we worked so hard to obtain just cuz you found our camp... the game i'snt that important. you took our stuff oh well... we would have found the things later on in different places another day.

The odd fact about it was' date=' we were raiding the "admins" 'secure' location so to speak. Came up on all of their vehicles, countless amounts of good weapons (some of which were obviously hacked and got disposed of.. such as a M107 with 8 clip, MK 08 with a couple clips, M16A3 M203, and the list of insane weapons goes on). The odd thing was they tried to set up some defense, Rokudu tried to snipe our entrance, only to be shot and aborted. He returned, I got his name, and he logged *again*. Chipmunk was then shot and killed by myself, then some dude (guessing by looking above probably Eman) shot me and broke my legs. I bandaged up only to see bombs for days coming from Chipmunk one of which led to me and killed me.

I'm 100% sure you all are familiar with hacking due to the weapons we uncovered. Not to mention your sniper had ANOTHER m107 on him, Eman had an M4, Chipmunk (??) he sucked and died too quick.

[/quote']

First off none of those weapons were hacked All of those weapons were found from the Barracks except the .50 we found that on a guy we killed. Chipmunk wasn't logged in as Admin, I was. Everyone died in that explosion, THE WHOLE SERVER DIED. why if we had the ability to shoot bombs from our ass would we kill the whole server including ourselves.

Firefight starts --> power generator found --> server admins start to die --->> explosives fired from everywhere after chipmunk falls ---> everyone on server dies once the remaining admins at the camp start to die. All the evidence points towards you guys. <_>.

We all died so please just stop crying about this. Go play the game again and find your stuff like we will all do.

The odd fact about it was' date=' we were raiding the "admins" 'secure' location so to speak. Came up on all of their vehicles, countless amounts of good weapons (some of which were obviously hacked and got disposed of.. such as a M107 with 8 clip, MK 08 with a couple clips, M16A3 M203, and the list of insane weapons goes on). The odd thing was they tried to set up some defense, Rokudu tried to snipe our entrance, only to be shot and aborted. He returned, I got his name, and he logged *again*. Chipmunk was then shot and killed by myself, then some dude (guessing by looking above probably Eman) shot me and broke my legs. I bandaged up only to see bombs for days coming from Chipmunk one of which led to me and killed me.

[/quote']

First off none of those weapons were hacked All of those weapons were found from the Barracks except the .50 we found that on a guy we killed. Chipmunk wasn't logged in as Admin, I was. Everyone died in that explosion, THE WHOLE SERVER DIED. why if we had the ability to shoot bombs from our ass would we kill the whole server including ourselves.

You did it for one reason: You were being dominated. Why not wipe the server when everyone on your side was dying/dead. If you cant have your shit, Then nobody can situation.

Yes the POWER GENERATOR was used to power the light on the one wall of sandbags in our camp ^.^

we never had a power generator, it was a tractor. we didn't give a shit you raided our camp we had 4 guys on the way back to kill you. there were 2 guys in the woods behind you all getting ready to shoot you, believe me we were just as pissed as you are that the server got nuked. if you have some proof take it to a mod, until then fuck off and feel free to stay off our server.

Yes the POWER GENERATOR was used to power the light on the one wall of sandbags in our camp ^.^

we never had a power generator' date=' it was a tractor. we didn't give a shit you raided our camp we had 4 guys on the way back to kill you. there were 2 guys in the woods behind you all getting ready to shoot you, believe me we were just as pissed as you are that the server got nuked. if you have some proof take it to a mod, until then fuck off and feel free to stay off our server.

[/quote']

Nice contradiction.

so you never had a power generator, but you used it to power the walls in your camp. hmm....

Ok lets clarify this mr.Aelus... the mk 08 we found in the barracks so it was not hacked. the .50 cal we got from a bandit. its what happens when you go to and from places that spawn good loot. Chipmunk did not kill everyone in the server' date=' he died and i was most likely going to die to you aswell. had 1k blood before i got killed from the hack. had an m249 btw which im surprised i hit you with =D. btw you were about to die to another on of us just before the server died. why would we kill ourselfs and possibly blow up eveything we worked so hard to obtain just cuz you found our camp... the game i'snt that important. you took our stuff oh well... we would have found the things later on in different places another day.

[/quote']

What camp? All your belongings were chilling at our new camp. Thanks for the vehicles and countless supplies.

Now, lets get back on track. For one, you guys had no chance. You hit me one which broke my legs and took 1k blood. I had 11k blood then, so I proceeded to bandage while bleeding and it left me without about 10500. My partner (who took you out before "random" nuke) was coming over with a blood package. Your sniper on the hill? Rokudu you've yet to explain why he kept aborting while bleeding out.

The other guy coming? I saw him, I had my scopes on him. It all adds up. We took your crap, exposed your hacks (also Blackhawk was bragging about satchel charges too, very weird how you all who cannot aim or play have got all this good loot somehow), your tents had no supplies, vehicles were all gone but a tractor (which we were moving in to delete it's gear and explode it). With that said, I do not see any lack of motive why your hacks would turn from equipment but into revenge, sadly you didnt turn to skill to fight the war against us, but to cheat and take out those that had nothing to do with us.

All in all, I hope your little group of .sqf warriors are caught and GUID banned. Granted, you'll probably buy another copy and keep at your crap, it'll still bring me joy.

we never had a power generator' date=' it was a tractor. we didn't give a shit you raided our camp we had 4 guys on the way back to kill you. there were 2 guys in the woods behind you all getting ready to shoot you, believe me we were just as pissed as you are that the server got nuked. if you have some proof take it to a mod, until then fuck off and feel free to stay off our server.

[/quote']

Nice contradiction?

And no there wasn't. You had Rokudu who kept logging to avoid us finishing him off while he bleed. And the other scrub we took out (one who was coming to aid you). Your clan got dominated by a 2 man recon sent in to destroy a tractor.. lol and rid of all you had left.

So i see you dont understand a joke...

Sarcasm over text is quite hard to detect my friend. You may close your tryinghardtocoverthefactthatwebad.exe program now.

so you never had a power generator' date=' but you used it to power the walls in your camp. hmm....

[/quote']

Not walls my good sir. It was just one wall about 5 M long I'd say.

so you never had a power generator' date=' but you used it to power the walls in your camp. hmm....

[/quote']

Not walls my good sir. It was just one wall about 5 M long I'd say.

I'd go get a screenshot... oh wait! Server is just also "randomly" down now. My hypothesis, you're mad we stole your shit too ez, came in cleared you all up from the land, couldn't take it so you nuked the server (as you clearly already hack due to item types found), turned off the server to prevent us from getting to your bodies to check loot and now are trying to defend yourselves and act as if you were legit/had a chance.

ya and now the servers been down for about 30 minutes because your butthurt that two guys came and killed both you and our clan stole all your shit. You must really suck if as soon as you die you just kamikaze your server

Let me be clear and frank with you damn people. I don't care who the fuck you are and I don't even care you took all our vehicles.

First and foremost, we found all those vehicles and moved them up to the camp.

Second, every weapon we had was found in the barracks or off Jack Rayner, the bandit we killed.

Third, you bitches would have died anyway because I was right behind you in a ghille suit before I magically went flying up in the air.

Fourth, Chipmunk is computer illiterate as fuck and it's amazing that he can even sign into RCON.

Lastly, you have no fucking proof of shit and I wish I could ban your cry baby asses from my damn server but we all know that's against the rules. I ask that a moderator lock this thread if no solid proof is presented.

P.S -- If you still want to bitch, hfbservers.com has all our damn logs so go ask them to see the logs because I don't give a shit and none of my fellow admins did a damn thing.