Sign in to follow this  
Blackcobra979

Global Ban but WHY?!?

Hey guys

Im and my Friend have a global ban! we dont now why we have play Dayz and than disconectet 1-2hours later we try to go of a Dayz server and Bämm You was kicket out of the game (Global Ban)

we dont now why we have no hacks and yeha its realy shit -.-

We are 2Clanleaders and now we dont can play .....

My DayZ Name is [FHFXfun]Blackcobra979 (Global Ban #a09c03)

And my Friend [FunXfhf]FunkillLeader (Global Ban raute8cdfb7)

We have no hacks we play normal whit the clanmember realy this is shit.... -.-

Ok, you need to sort out your grammar, two your a hacker, if you got Global Banned your account was caught WITH the account using hacks. Don't try and play this bullcrap off "ohh I don't know why I was globally banned" you know exactly why. Also this is NOT the place to ask questions about Global bans, this has been said too many times.

ehm sry but I HAVE NO FUCKING HACKS we have play and 2hours later weare banned we have no fucking hacks you can search my Computer i have no fucking hacks!

we have a global ban without due

and the support I can not contact

Edited by Blackcobra979

Listen, I like to play Day-Z! Really, I love that game and I never used Hacks!! I come now from my holydays and I see that I'm banned.. I paid 25 Bucks for that game and get banned for nothing that i done. Thats crazy shit!

was banned when i logged on today didnt even get to the loading screen so were my two friends were were playing in a private hive.. only thing i can think of there was a hacker who spawned a box and i had had M4M203 and like 10 grenades. trying to figure out why my code was. Global ban: # ec0a8 and my friends was, Global ban: # caacee

Anybody got any answers?

Items will never get you globally banned. BE bans on two conditions from what I know (they obviously don't inform of what they check or how they ban) - one is trying to circumvent BE with cheatengine or similar, and secondly manipulating memory and injecting stuff either directly into memory or the BE-protected process. Also, BE doesn't immediately ban when you hack. It can go anywhere from hours to days. Also they are constantly evolving catching more and more hacks and newer and newer versions. I find it incredible suspicious that this happens now, a couple of days after a new BE version was released. Personally I think you got caught by the new BE update but if you are innocent, go here: http://www.battleye.com/support.html Read the instructions carefully and follow it to the letter. If you are innocent, they will get back to you and lift your ban. If you don't follow their instructions, they won't check. If you follow the instructions, they check. If they see you were caught hacking they won't bother to reply. If you're innocent they will reply and lift the ban.

Good luck.

• Like 1