Sign in to follow this  
slashiieee

come on help me....

my ingame char is logging in with broken leg, and knocked down unconcious, without being able to get up, from it, the meter symbol is not going down its just stuck at one place witch means i cant play on any server because hes not getin up... please help me what should i do? i cant respawn either

hopefully someone can give me a quick answer:(

/slashiieee

thx

Wait for someone to milk you

what is he ..a fecking cow ?

Perhaps your location and server would help people help you. That, or get you killed faster.

I usually have an epi-pen on me, if you are near the coast I might be able to lend a hand.

I read somewhere once that to fix this problem you have to shutdown/escape out of the game at the waiting for character to create screen.

what is he ..a fecking cow ?

We both have milked more than a cow :rolleyes:

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

I had that and I had to get a friend to shoot me .. Then I respawned and again went unconscious but this time I got up after the timer ran out and my mate waited by my dead body for me to be able to get my gear back .. I tried everything else from loggin in and out to epp pen and mate bandage me nothing worked until I got shot .. Sorry dude ..if you say where you are and go to the ugn/dayz website server uk227 one of the guys will do the same for you ..they'll even probably hook you up with better gear than you had if you want

We both have milked more than a cow :rolleyes:

Goats don't count. Not even twins.

Goats don't count. Not even twins.

Guys dont count not even twins? :huh:

Edited by Steak and Potatoes