rick_foster10@hotmail.com

Looking to add players for tight knit group.

YO!

We are looking to add 2/3 more players to our group so that we can play as a squad and on a more regular basis. Currently there is just me and adam, we have played together for 3months and have recently just started playing on Private Hive servers.

What were looking for :

- Any nationality as long as you can spracken ze English

- 20+ please (were both 23 and mature about the game)

- we play on hive servers as we love PvP without being interrupted by hackers/scripters/f4'ers. Our goal is to set up camp and go out with the intention of taking out other squads/raiding their camps. So we would like people of a similar mindset

- We use TS3, Skype tends to lag the game.

- Be active 3 nights a week at least.

The Hive servers we play on have settings such as 50+ vehicles, tents with camo nets, and a command meaning that if anyone alt+f4 then their body stays active for 30seconds, therefore they cant get away with it. It's like the old style of dayZ, where you have to work for what you get and finding a map/compass is a good find as opposed to everyone being kitted up with rangefinders etc which have been hacked/duped.

Let me know if this sounds what your looking for, please message me on here or add me on steam - '[]-[]otshot'.

Cheers,

Rick

Im interested.

Live in UK. Usually play around 4-5 nights a week for atleast a few hours.

Have TS3 and mic. Im 25yrs old. Been looking for a group for a few days now as I'm tired of the Solo stuff.

More than happy to start over on a new server if needs to be to join you guys.

Steam; kevcore

DayZ IGN (In Game Name); Kevin

Hey Pirlo, I have already messaged you, just wanted to add that my steam name is Werzy if you wanna chat there. See you!

So i am looking for a squad, a squad with experience and dedication. I am 20 years old and i have about 4 months experience with DayZ. I know the maps: Chernarus, Lingor, Takistan, Fallujah and abit of Panthera. I can pilot almost every vehicle, and use all weapons.

I am experienced, dedication and i play with humor as well..

Add me on skype if I sound like a guy you would play with :)

skypename: crewnielsen

Hi i would like to join your team!

My steam name is the same as here! jd_tehrussian

I am 18 years and 8 months old (Being that age is important), i live in Denmark.

I speak English really well, there is ofcourse some accent but not much!

I do have alot of spare time to game, because i am currently recovering from leukemia treatment (Im fine now so i dont need any special treatment!). I dont have TS3 but that can be changed.

My primary thing is to snipe, im really good at math so im quick to calculate the aim that is required to hit.

Im good at teamwork, in the different FPS´s i always go for the objective even if it means a lower K/D for me!

I dont have alot of experince of playing DayZ, not until a friend of mine got me to play it. After that i had left the game for several months, because i dident find DayZ to be fun playing alone!

Im looking forward to hear from you!

JD

Definately interested..I have been playing dayz for a couple months now and have grown bored of just trying to survive. I want to find a small group for Pvp/raiding and such. I would consider myself a team player...and i like you, am sick of all the hacking. I currently live on the west coast in canada. Shoot me a message on here or skype (LillywhiteYidd) Steam (rreapz) also have ts3 mumble etc

Edited by Lillywhiteyidd