Is Teleporting Ever Caused By A Glitch...?

Today(around 13.00 BST, also my timezone) on Stuart Halliday's WALKING DEID private hive server a player, Ruben, teleported beside me in a 4x4 offroad truck then started accusing me of teleporting him and his friend in the truck to my location. I was in the middle of putting out a fire when they popped out of nowhere and crashed into a tree right behind me. There was only myself and 3 other players on at the time, 1 other guy who I know doesn't hack, Ruben and his friend Razak who I'm pretty sure doesn't hack but seems to be comfortable to take advantage of Ruben's hacking.

Anyways, I know this guy is hacking as there are way too many stories of him appearing out of nowhere to kill people who believe they are well hidden besides having done it to me twice now. When he hasn't been seen, he's the only player who's been on the server the same time everyone of these incidents have happened. He's relying on people believing it was a glitch to hide his hacking so what I want to know is is it ever possible for a glitch to teleport 2 people in a vehicle across the map or is this a blatant lie...?

I have had lag which teleports me or my friends 50m away. but across map? Thats just silly

No it's a lie, nothing in game asfik does this, unless specifically initiated by the toad using scripts they bought from some anon script writer. They seem to be desperately trying all sorts of tricks to "scare" legitimate players, just ignore them, it's the fast approaching smell of the stand alone coming in less than 2 months that seems to be driving them to hack as much as they can to "get their fill".

Cleared up, the admin found some strange stuff in the logs which proved his hacking and some other players posted video of some other strange behaviuor which sealed the deal. Another cheater banned! Thanks for the responses guys