Sign in to follow this  
Survivor-Kyle

Request: New Weapon

Rocket,

Is there a way you could add a Hug-Gun into the game? Instead of shooting bullets it fires soft warm Hugs. Maybe have the hugs raise body temperature or restore lost blood or something. That way bandits can still have the fun of shooting players, but without having kill people and make us lose our stuff.

I think this is a good idea.

I think that a good weapon would be a freshly baked cupcake. You could offer the cupcake to someone, and he would be temporarily disarmed. While he enjoys an oven-warm red velvet cupcake generously frosted with gooey buttercream you could stick your .44 magnum between his shoulderblades and blow his lungs into his lap for the cold can of beans he has in his fannypack.

Brilliant suggestion, as well, OP.

I think that a good weapon would be a freshly baked cupcake. You could offer the cupcake to someone' date=' and he would be temporarily disarmed. While he enjoys an oven-warm red velvet cupcake generously frosted with gooey buttercream you could stick your .44 magnum between his shoulderblades and blow his lungs into his lap for the cold can of beans he has in his fannypack.

[/quote']

And the frosting could cause diabetic shock! It's like the trap system Rocket has already said he's implementing. When they fall unconscious, people could loot their body. I like this idea as well.