Sign in to follow this  
terraknight

Confession from a bandit

Awright, I have to confess, altho I'm a bandit, have always been since I first met people. When I got the first helicoter up and running, I'am a changed man. I now scout the coasts of Cherno, Islands of Lingor and Desert of Fallujah for survivors, pick them up, bandage/bloodbag them and then drop them off wherver they want, usually the main airfield/prison. It fills me with joy, and the fact that NOONE I have approached (except at AFs) to pickup have ever even tried shooting at me. This is also a reason to why I love sidechat. Once my private hive have gotten RMod installed, I will retexture a Vtol/Osprey into my liking and go around helping people on my server. Be Cautious tho, if you do not meet me in a chopper/plane/osprey, I will most likely be in for the kill (sometimes I'm more lenient if I have any other vehicle)

So yeah, there you got it folks, thats what I do with once I feel "endgame" have come to me. Anyone else feeling/doing the same?

• Like 3

Yea, I've done that a couple of times, on Fallujah I think it is, I and a couple of mates went round doing things like you do, but a guy in one of those big planes kaikazied into us >:( Haha, he then asked us to pick him up again, 'cause me and two others met up again and went to airfield, and someone had landed with a chinook, so we killed him, stole it and did the same, but when he asked we landed and as he ran towards us, the rear gunner shot him :)

You wanna meat up with me and a coupleof other guys sometime meybe?

I've actually got my own server for these kinds of thing. You will find all 3 of them if you search for TKG or TKGaming.com in the DayZcommander/ingame you will find it. The Fallujah one is open and the 2 others are whitelisted servers, ofc fallujah have its problem with hackers every now and then, but we usually get in some cool people. Anyway, I freaking love helping people that way, and if anyone screws with me/tries shooting me down, I tend to have gunners with me, but as I said, except for the Airfield, I've not had any survivors shooting at me when I've been in the heli/osprey.

Your lucky then lol, and cool, perhaps I'll join when my roomie gets back if your on, it dosent matter.

And like, 2 out of 5 people shoot at me, but my mates usually handle themm well lol

hehe, yeah, I've got my clan mates being around too, right now not so much tho, most people are going to sleep/sleeping or going to school. I'm only awake cause I'm waiting for a new headset =P

Yea haha I got Uni in a bit, but after that I sleep and then play till around 6pm and then I eat and hang with mates and then I kill bandits and other people till my mates come on and then I help people haha

What headset is it? I just use a £30 one

Yea cool, when you get em tell me what there like, once I bought my own laptop ill start saving or summit, one ear of mine is messed up quite bad

Once a bandit always a bandit. Don't expect any sympathy from me. If our clans ever come across we will destroy your chopper and kill al your bandit "friends" and keep hunting you down.

Once a bandit always a bandit. Don't expect any sympathy from me. If our clans ever come across we will destroy your chopper and kill al your bandit "friends" and keep hunting you down.

LOL Things could go just as bad for you as well , keep that in mind.

• Like 1

Haha, thats true. Many have tried takin down the chinook we use, and only one has succeded (the kamikaze plane dude). So you watch your self too ;) Hehe good luck