Sign in to follow this  
Jack Booted Thug

HTR Unity Lingor Server Admin Abuse - "PVT. Cloakedsphere"

A couple of friends and I were playing on this server.

Lingor HTR Unity

209.222.91.218:2342

We got in a good sniper battle. I was killed by one guy and then one of my friends killed the guy who killed me.

Our third guy was sneaking around and got shot too.

Our surviving guy changed position and went overwatch on the bodies and got a kill about 20 mins later when someone went to loot.

Then me and the other friend got back to loot our bodies but my friend was again shot by someone near him. Our guy on overwatch then shot this guy and then the admin raged and accused our guy, who he had just killed, of teleporting and promptly banned him.

Then when we called the admin out on his behaviour he banned the rest of us.

Good game HTR Unity Lingor Admin "PVT. Cloakedsphere."

It was actually pretty tense and fun until you, a very sore loser, had to throw your tantrum and console yourself with your big banstick power. As if real hackers are not enough of a problem in DayZ, you just have to top it off with stupid misguided judgments.

I wonder how many other people you have banned for no valid reason. I bet quite a few.

It's a private server, nothing can be done really. It's his server and he can ban people for anything..

I was the third man there that this teenage admin and his team didn't know about.

I saw their vehicle and started shooting, we followed and took positions at a cliff just behind where they parked and got out.

Jack ( scott ) was killed and I killed the person who killed him.

Shortly after one of the admins team mates killed the third person we were with, which left me alone.

After a good 15 - 20 mins I took a run around dutch castle and found a spot to overwatch the bodies. Shortly after his team mate came down to loot and I sniped him while he was snooping around for bodies.

20 mins or so later PVT came back to re loot his body and I killed him again, he blamed the death on Scott and I's friend claiming he "teleported" to him and killed him, when it was just me sniping him in the head while he looted his team mates body. He first banned our third man, then banned Scott. I spoke up saying I was the one who shot him and his response was LOL you teleported and banned me as well.

It seems like its just a case of a 15 - 16 year old with ACP who got upset because he ran 20 - 25 mins back to his body just to get shot again, and banned us just so him and his team could get a chance to loot up.

Being a private server, indeed they can do whatever they want with it, but kudos for letting everyone know what server to avoid :) There are some great private servers around, just need to weed out the shit ones.

Sorry to "Necro" this thread but - Im not an admin on HTRUnity. I never banned anyone as I am not an admin on any DayZ server. So your accusations are quite false. As for your friend teleporting - He was able to make it to his body in less then 20-30 seconds of just being killed? Highly unlikely.

But yes. Im not an admin on any dayZ server. I only like fair play. As for the admin who banned you and your buddies - I have no clue.

I also figured I would add this in after thinking - The current admins on Unity are my friends. Yes.

But - The people you and your friends killed were NOT admins at the time. So a REAL admin had to of found something in the logs. Do not come onto forums and slander people's server or name for no actual proof. Me and my buddies just thought you guys had to of tele'd.

Edited by Cloakedsphere

Sorry to "Necro" this thread but - Im not an admin on HTRUnity. I never banned anyone as I am not an admin on any DayZ server. So your accusations are quite false. As for your friend teleporting - He was able to make it to his body in less then 20-30 seconds of just being killed? Highly unlikely.

But yes. Im not an admin on any dayZ server. I only like fair play. As for the admin who banned you and your buddies - I have no clue.

I also figured I would add this in after thinking - The current admins on Unity are my friends. Yes.

But - The people you and your friends killed were NOT admins at the time. So a REAL admin had to of found something in the logs. Do not come onto forums and slander people's server or name for no actual proof. Me and my buddies just thought you guys had to of tele'd.

That which is in bold and underlined is simply untrue,. Whether you are mistaken or lying I do not know. Bri spent 20 minutes running back to his body, it was not 20-30 secs. We had a third guy on overwatch which you simply did not know about.

That which is in bold and underlined is simply untrue,. Whether you are mistaken or lying I do not know. Bri spent 20 minutes running back to his body, it was not 20-30 secs. We had a third guy on overwatch which you simply did not know about.

Ok then? But why are you blaming someone who is not an admin - and someone who wasnt even with admins at the time over the whole situation?

As Ive said. I am not an admin. Nor have I ever been for any DayZ server. So please as ive said before - Do not slander peoples names and server's for someone else's mistakes. HTRUnity has more then 1 admin on it. Its not my fault a REAL admin found something.

So if you could kindly CHANGE your topic and say that I am not an admin nor am I an "Admin abuser" seeing as how I have done nothing wrong.