Sign in to follow this  
Havocis

US hosted by FoE admin abuse

So not to sure if this is where I post this or not but I was "told" that rocket does not like admins abusing their server and I figured I would just post it here. More then anything as a warning to other members.

US hosted by FoE JUST started up as a new server. Some friends and I started playing there the other day and we enjoy the server. Their were cars AND they saved even after restart so we figured we had found a gem.

One of the admins to the server [FoE]Buzz was driving thru the forest in a tractor when we all shot at him. He drove away a bit then jumped out to bandage when we killed him and all cheered about getting a new tractor.

Then RIGHT after his body pulsed server restarts, goes to setting up then session lost.

He was not happy he lost his tractor and he acted as a poor admin in shutting down a FULL server just cause he got killed.

I will keep playing in FoE cause it is a decent server but just be for warned. If you kill a FoE admin they will most likely shut down the server on you. :(

I can vouch for this, just seconds after his body had pulsed, everyone was immediately pushed into the lobby and the server had shut down. Unfortunately, since it all happened so suddenly, we have no proof of this event besides the fact that the server isn't currently showing up on the server list anymore.

Oh thats right my bad before the server shut down it forced all the players to lobby which I have never seen in a normal server restart/shutdown.