Sign in to follow this  
Sentinal (DayZ)

Ok what the actual ****

I was walking in the woods and a bunny ran up to me asking for carrots, then lettuce because he was hungry. I got annoyed and shot it so it ran off screaming.

I heard from another survivor that a bunny did the same thing and then gave him some gear.

WTF is going on, I assumed it was a hacker that turned into a bunny and started running around because he was bored.

Yes that was a hacker, but rather amusing!

PS: he has alerted any other rabbits you may come into contact with. May god have mercy on your soul.

Another note, another bunny came to my and asked me a riddle to which he dropped a box at my feet when i answered right. Everything in the game was in it so I aborted thinking he was trying to get my hopes up then kill me.

Seriously, yesterday, a chicken blocked my way into the barracks and would not move. I had to vault over it. It was like a brick wall! Them thar chickens is tough guys. :o

Lol pretty amusing, i've had a dog running about elktro with me before, barking over direct when they found a survivor needing help, almost like Lassie... i saved a few that day for sure all thanks to that dog.