Sign in to follow this  
dwhamz

two fairly simple game suggestions

The first one is a better barricading system. Sure their is the wire fence but I think the devs should either add wood planks that can be nailed onto doors or objects that can be pushed in front of doors. Of course I'm only in a beginners programming class but I feel like the objects that can be pushed wouldn't be to hard but I dont know how it work on the engine.

Then my second idea is either signs or spray paint. You know so if your hiding in a building you can put a keep out sign up or help here sign or something.

Just some ideas and sorry if the devs already said their working on this I havn't been reading any of their blogs or twitters or anything so I apologize.

• Like 2

#1's been mentioned many, of many times. (They should be working on the barricading system, but not sure about planks at all.)

#2's suggestion would be a nice add on, but there are way-way more ideas before that, that need time to be programmed.

Both would be used to grief other players as with wirefences and sandbags. That just simply sucks.

Btw, spraying on a buildig something like "keep out" will be interpreted as "Come and kill me!". People will be spraying all sorts of things...just nothing useful.

I absolutely love the spray paint idea. Yes people would abuse it but so what, it's a game, that's what people do. It could also be a good way to temporarily blind another player and/or mark a player. It should quickly fade on a player and gradually fade on surfaces.