DevilDog (DayZ)

Bandit? Or just getting my stuff back

So yesterday I found a pick up truck. Better than the GAZ I have on another server so I was happy. Today I drive down to the docks of Berezino to look for some gear. Then before I know it my truck is stolen (my fault really, logged off to put my son to bed). No big deal I will hunt it down. Give me something fun to do. So I start heading south. Come across a PBX. Nice! This just reinforces my thought that DayZ is run on karma juice. So I take it and head south to the gas station scanning the coast for my truck. Nothing. I refuel and am not cold and sick so I head back up north to the Berezino hospital. Park the boat and head toward the hospital. A few zombies are chasing me, no big deal I can easily lose them in the city. Then as I close in on the hospital I notice a couple blocks over zombies sprinting, but not toward me, they are headed toward the hospital. Some one else is near. I round the corner near the statue of the tank and see a pick up, no MY pick up pulling up to the hospital. I sprint toward it. It stops and the driver gets out, he starts aiming in at the zombies chasing him, not noticing me. So I round he corner and from about 5 feet unload a half dozen 5.56 rounds into him. Then he freaking "combat logs". Radenall or Raidenll or Raidenall, what ever your name is, that is gay.

But I really don't care, cause I got my truck back and got a PBX. Thanks mate,

• Like 6

Good job bro way to get back what was rightfully yours

I was shocked when I turned that corner and there was my truck, with some one else driving lol.

• Like 2

Only one DayZ player ever killed someone just to steal his gear... the rest of us are just trying to get our shit back. ;)

Only one DayZ player ever killed someone just to steal his gear... the rest of us are just trying to get our shit back. ;)

Haha that is actually what made me think of this. The same thing they used to say in the Marine Corps. There was only 1 thief in the Marine Corps, everyone else is just getting our shit back lol.