mrbravo66

Mountain Marksmen are recruiting!

Hello everyone we are the Mountain marksmen and we are a DayZ group and we need members! We want a serious group of course and a group that is going to be of good quality and I will get to a list soon. Don't worry nothing to much just we are looking for a good team.. you know how it feels when you get some 12 years old with hacked in AS50s running round Cherno? Yeah I do to it is annoying! So anyway here is a list

- Team worker

- Co-operative

- Good at shooting

- Knows the game well enough (We will offer some kind of training if needed)

- Doesn't just kill for the sheer fun but for good reason

- Listen to commander (don't worry we are still a democracy but final words on the commander are final so follow those orders!)

- At least 16 but we are willing to make exceptions as long as you are mature enough and know the game etc...

I hope you consider joining please leave a comment down at the bottom or add me straight to my skype at eddybravo2654 or my steam at joshuaharburn and my nick name is Eddy Bravo.

Please get back to me soon and I hope to see some responses and some people joining!

-Eddy Bravo

*EDIT*

We also play on both private and public severs so if you want to sign up to the private hive then please go to http://survivedayz.c...orums/forum.php to sign up!

Edited by mrbravo66
  • Like 2

I.m only 14 but i know what i'm doing and ill listen. I fell i am mature enough to join your group or respect any leader. And yes, I don't think i have a high voice, and if you think i do, please kick me out of the group with no questions asked.

Edited by kyle.y

Hello, I would love to join your group it sounds good, i'm actually 13 but I can be mature when needed, yep, i'm a bit of a squeaker not gonna lie, but I have played this game for a while and I know what i'm doing, i'm a great sniper if ya'll need a sniper, i'm also pretty good with my trusty m4 or a AK. I don't think I need training but you can ask me a few questions if need be, I never kill for fun I only kill bandits or those that shoot at me, I can listen to whoever is in-charge but I like to have my own input with things, if thats ok of course, I'm a team player and can help out noobs and what not, please consider me in your clan I would really love to join.

~C0okieH

Edited by C0okieH

I would love to join your clan!

i will gain your trust then kill you all!

I would love to join your clan!

i will gain your trust then kill you all!

You can join just hope you aint serious about that xD

I'm nearly 15 and have experience with the basic controls of the game but I also have a good knolage of strategy and have good ideas for hiding outposts and HQs

I would prefer a role as a gaurd at a HQ or outpost or as part of a scavenging or woodland ranger squad as I don't like the idea of killing average players on sight

I'm nearly 15 and have experience with the basic controls of the game but I also have a good knolage of strategy and have good ideas for hiding outposts and HQs

I would prefer a role as a gaurd at a HQ or outpost or as part of a scavenging or woodland ranger squad as I don't like the idea of killing average players on sight

would be awesome for you to join the squad. Would you like to add me on skype or steam? your choice?

hey im 14 and a exprinced marksman and i can provide cover fire survlance and much much more so just tell me and ill join

Hi

My name is JD im 18 years old, i live in Denmark but i speak english just fine.

If you guys are from America then that is not going to be a problem, because i have a 90/90 Mbit/s connection. Just as long as the servers that we play is in the earstern half of america/canada.

The times would be fine to. Because im currently going home right now, because im recovering from Leukemia treatment (I do not need any special treatment because i am fine now!).

My primary thing is to snipe! Because im really good at math,and so i will be quick to calculate the aim in order to get the hit. Im also good at tactics, so either i can be an asset to the team leader in strategy, or i can be the team leader!

I do not have a hole lot of experince with DayZ, because not to long ago my friend asked me if i got DayZ? And i did but it had´ent been run for a couple of months, and then after that i liked and played the game.I have now played about 14 hours this time, so i do GET the game, but i still dont know EVERYTHING!

I hope to hear from you.

JD

Im 15 but I would like to join your group I am very serious about playing and will follow all orders given.

I don't have Skype but can use team speak do you have that and also do you have a home server I could go on?

I'd like to join, I don't use Skype though, only TS.

Well we don't have a TS server and it be cool if you got skype since it be easier to keep in contact. If this group gets big enough and organised enough I will consider buying a TS server tho

Well we don't have a TS server and it be cool if you got skype since it be easier to keep in contact. If this group gets big enough and organised enough I will consider buying a TS server tho

My name is slagator and if you can get me a sniper or somthing accurate i can be your marksman and im all about listening to orders also my steam names is SLagator

My name is slagator and if you can get me a sniper or somthing accurate i can be your marksman and im all about listening to orders also my steam names is SLagator

Hello there and I do at the moment on the Mod for Mod (Modception on SuriveDayZ :D) I have a M24 and a couple of tents to set up so if you get on here I might give you mine or we could look for a second one? :) Anyway do you have skype? It easier since most people have it? Thanks

• Like 1

Pm me on youtube if you want me to join, see my gear and a little humorous video.

Haha yeah sure. Also need a talk when you get on skype about some stuff :) Yeah add me "eddybravo2654" also apply to the server and get the mod for the mod (modception) I know it is annoying getting the mod but it adds alot of balancing and adds cool stuff getting rid of Over powered stuff :)

Hi,

Wouldn't mind joining (if there's still space!). I'm 14, definitely not a squeaker. I play a lot of ACE with the 1st Cav. I have about 1-2 months experience with this game. Can aim and shoot, fly helicopters, drive cars, take orders, and move tactically. If you need and more information, skype me. Looking forward to playing with you!

Xfire: Prawnflakes

Steam: Prawnflakes

TeamSpeak: Calum

Cheers,

Calum

• Like 1

hi. im 13, a really good combat rifleman, have read every page on the dayz wiki 3 times,have read sun tzus art of war 2 times, and am good at following orders. i do not have skype, cant get skype (IT HATES ME). im excellent with the m4a1 holo, and decent with every other gun but the ak-74 and the m1911. im good with any thing else. i also know how to fly a heli(not land it yet, but ill take the tutorial) and am good with most other vehicles. theres my application.

im 19 had the game 3 days enjoy playing it on most of the time could do with a nice group to join this group sounds Perfect :)

im 19 had the game 3 days enjoy playing it on most of the time could do with a nice group to join this group sounds Perfect :)

Yeah sure you can join this group is new so we can teach you how to play I guess :) Just add me on skype please :)