ghostvoice

How to place a backpack inside a tent

Dear friends, how are you guys? Hope everything's all right. I want to put my ALICE BAG inside a tent that i will mount. When I use the gear option, can i place the full Alice pack over there? Is it possible? How can i make it?

Or i simply drop it inside the tent?

Thanks in advance.

You open the gear menu on the tent, then click your backpack once, then click the drop button in the bottom right of the window.

Yes, when you scroll over the tent and open the gear options and hit the arrow, the backpack will go inside the tent, as well as the items in it. However, the items in the bag will be deleted upon server reset, so dump or transfer the contents first.

• Like 1

Oh! Thank U guys! Thanks for the tips! Herrjon thanks for this tip... i was already drop it with all the content in the backpack to the tents. Thanks!

i always leave mmy backpack inside the tent and go searching a new one, so when you raid nwa you don't loose your alice or coyote if you die..

i didn't know that the reset of the items inside the backpack happens on server restart,i thought it was all wiped in general... beanz for you!