Sign in to follow this  
bungle225

DayZ is about as stabel as a teenager on crack:)

Hi All

I have only been playing for around a month with two other mates but came across a weird bug last night. Our little grp had been alive for 7-10 days and picking up nice gear from crash sites, barracks even a couple of dead snipers. Then my Mate acidently killed me with an axe even though I was 10 feet behind him :) (this is not the bug yet). Anyway I spawn and see a broken car with loads of gear in it so decide to nick all the said gear , gillie suit,NV,as50, tents,satchel charges, suppressed side arms the works then all hell breaks lose and the ambush is unleashed I manage to get away and 15 mins later after losing my would be killers logg out but not before telling my Friends about a car filled with gear.

Next night I logg on grp up with my mates for them to tell me "we looted your body last night next to that car you mentioned" I logg in but I'm still alive with all my gear intact and meet up with my mates wearing identical gear from my other dead corpse. Anyone else had this weird bug or an even weirder one?.

Anyway loving DayZ cant wait for stand alone version to come out as we have had some weird shit go on:)

Back to the beans around our camp fire:)

• Like 1

Ahhh sometimes happens when people ALT F4 when being shot, they manage to escape but the said body dies and remains standing upright, you can spawn with all of your gear but most likely back on the coast

That's what they call an alpha mate, but you're new so I'll let you off. Take my beans as a welcoming gift :)

This has about as much to do with DayZ's stability, as it does a teenager on crack.....................

• Like 1

I've been resurrected twice now and it's quite amusing, I died to unknown circumstances not another player and when I logged into my home server I have been alive with all my days alive and my gear still as they were before death.