Sign in to follow this  
sjodt

How do you make a base camp??

I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and are starting to get stuff that i would love to be able to "save". my question is: how do i save gear / cars etc?? can i just put up a tent somewhere on a random server and log out, log in later and my tent will still be there or??

Can somebody point me in the right direktion?

after u pitch the tent, put stuff in..scroll your mouse whell pointing at the tent and you see option "save tent"...i thik that should do it..

gl

..as long as you log into the same server your stuff will be there..

After you get a tent or two go to a SECLUDED spot in the wilderness (preferably on a low-pop server so it won't get raided). After that drop your items in and scroll over your tent until you find the "Save old camping tent" option (or something like that). Click it, then next time you log into that server your tents should be in that location, with your stuff inside (If they are ever empty it is because someone has found your camp and raided it, so I recommend moving it after that). To save a vehicle, part it where you want it, then scroll over it until you find the save option (you might have to move around a bit to find the "hotspot") Then your vehicle should go back to the spot where ever you saved it after every server restart. Good luck :)