smokke1982@gmail.com

Challenged completed - Negative 1,000,000 humanity

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED !!!

...Z I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I P... *plink*

• Like 2

your dick would have to go back through your body turn you into a baby in your mums womb go through the umbilical cord kill you go out your mums vag and back through your dads dick. repeat process to grandpa

• Like 1

your dick would have to go back through your body turn you into a baby in your mums womb go through the umbilical cord kill you go out your mums vag and back through your dads dick. repeat process to grandpa

I have a (no bullshit) Dual Quad core Xeon system, And I'm STILL doing the math on that one... This might require distributed computing power.

Folding your dick @ home anyone?

• Like 2

I have a (no bullshit) Dual Quad core Xeon system, And I'm STILL doing the math on that one... This might require distributed computing power.

Folding your dick @ home anyone?

not enough ram for that womans hard drive

OP, you can get the same rating by shooting some one over and over while another person heals them. You didn't accomplish a thing....

You killed nine people on us 303, you want a biscuit?

HEY GUYS I JUST WANTED TO COME ON A FORUM AND BRAG ABOUT HOW MANY MURDERS I GOT HOWEVER I DECIDED TO HIDE MY NAME BECAUSE I'M SO BRAVE LOLZ

HEY GUYS I JUST WANTED TO COME ON A FORUM AND BRAG ABOUT HOW MANY MURDERS I GOT HOWEVER I DECIDED TO HIDE MY NAME BECAUSE I'M SO BRAVE LOLZ

The current name is I_R_TROLL. You will find me mostly on US 303 after 5 PM MST us time, somewhere around cerno. If you want to try your luck at taking me out Jex, be my guest. And faceman, for the record, all my kills were confirmed deaths, all armed to the teeth with some of the best equipment ingame and all at distances of over 400+ meters. So far, in the last 6 days, only one person was brave enough to try and and find my sniper spot but died even before he got close...

1 mill? you are almost there mr ^^

Edited by No one

Here is a new achievement goal for you that might be a bit harder...Get back to 0

• Like 1

Here is a new achievement goal for you that might be a bit harder...Get back to 0

not worth it...i will ask the devz to reset my humanity so i can do it all over again :)

heres an acheivement for ya Get - 1 million in one life

Edited by Oryanstar
  • Like 1

Any hacker like you teleporting in god-mod around the map and hoping from server to server has this sort of humanity. Try to do this on a private hive boy!

Any hacker like you teleporting in god-mod around the map and hoping from server to server has this sort of humanity. Try to do this on a private hive boy!

Your words are nonsense and private hives are lame

The current name is I_R_TROLL. You will find me mostly on US 303 after 5 PM MST us time, somewhere around cerno. If you want to try your luck at taking me out Jex, be my guest. And faceman, for the record, all my kills were confirmed deaths, all armed to the teeth with some of the best equipment ingame and all at distances of over 400+ meters. So far, in the last 6 days, only one person was brave enough to try and and find my sniper spot but died even before he got close...

Is MST 1 before PST? I only have an M24 so first blood wins?

I also only have 10 rounds for it so each bullet fired right now is a considerable percentage of my stock.

I also don't have any camo and can't since I accidentally clicked female the last time (and how many fucking ghillie suits do u find when u can't use them?)

PS - why did u hide ur name?

Edited by Jex =TE=

Your words are nonsense and private hives are lame

That was a rather lame comment - how exactly are private hives lame?

[waits for possible probable dumbass reply]

Sorry buddy, no god mode and so far i have been fairy safe in my camping spot outside Cerno. In the last 10 days i died twice. One to a script kiddie that killed the whole server and second to a guy that ran what I assume was a kill script after shooting him with an AS 50 (since he didn't die after a direct hit to the chest i assume he had god mode)

7 murderer= -1 million humanity what is this math

No math. As you surely are aware of, humanity doesn't reset after death. It shows you 0 when you respawn but after the first murder it goes back to what you had previous. So you see, although i had died multiple times, after killing my first victim it went back to what i had....there's your math..

Is MST 1 before PST? I only have an M24 so first blood wins?

I also only have 10 rounds for it so each bullet fired right now is a considerable percentage of my stock.

I also don't have any camo and can't since I accidentally clicked female the last time (and how many fucking ghillie suits do u find when u can't use them?)

PS - why did u hide ur name?

I play on a lot of diff servers, and i did make some scripties unhappy by killing/reporting them to the server admins (one previous thread was from a ban i received from US866 - hacking was tolerated and encouraged/used by an admin). I had a few follow me from server to server just for the pleasure of killing me.One example is =CW= Doc Smart, he seems to join every server i am 5-10 minutes after i log on, on several occasions. He's always either on top of the hotel in Cerno or on the top of the tallest industrial building, best gear. He dies, 5 mins later he's bck, same gear as before. What's even weirder is that he pulls out the most impossible shots. Through tree branches, tents (one case i was with a buddy inside the medical tents of Cerno and bam..my buddy dies - xxx was killed by =CW= Doc Smart (friendly fire) and based on where we were, Doc shouldn't have seen him unless ESP'ing), or closed doors. I died to him twice , the second time seconds after i spawned in a shack in visual range of his fav spot - he killed me on the rooftop of the sniper building in Cerno about 20 minutes before - server had tags... i know it was him, so i switched servers,respawned, geared up and went back to the original server for some payback (the shack is located on sniper hill about 1000 meters from cerno - straight run to the apartments outside, with a fence just in front. Shot came through the wall. Can't miss it, there is only one up there) To avoid that i change my name several times....

Anyway, since you have little ammo i will have in my backpack at all times 3 DMR clips (although i use an AS50). When and if you kill me, should that happen, the 3 clips should compensate for the ammo wasted to eliminate me. For that case alone i will have the best equipment possible (NVG,GPS, Rangefinders. Coyote backpack). I want to assure you that in the event of you killing me, you have decent loot. As stated before, I can be found somewhere on 1km radius of cerno. Hope that helps, jex

MST = mountain standard time. As I write this it is 08:44 AM in Colorado, where I am at.

Edited by razyel_kain

Sorry buddy, no god mode and so far i have been fairy safe in my camping spot outside Cerno. In the last 10 days i died twice. One to a script kiddie that killed the whole server and second to a guy that ran what I assume was a kill script after shooting him with an AS 50 (since he didn't die after a direct hit to the chest i assume he had god mode)

I had this once. Sniped a guy that sniped my friend. AS50, 100m away and I had to hit him 3 times before he died then his cheating prick of a friend insta shoots me (from where I was I could just see him and had a tree covering me so I guess he could see through trees or something)

Anyway, since you have little ammo i will have in my backpack at all times 3 DMR clips (although i use an AS50). When and if you kill me, should that happen, the 3 clips should compensate for the ammo wasted to eliminate me. For that case alone i will have the best equipment possible (NVG,GPS, Rangefinders. Coyote backpack). I want to assure you that in the event of you killing me, you have decent loot. As stated before, I can be found somewhere on 1km radius of cerno. Hope that helps, jex

MST = mountain standard time. As I write this it is 08:44 AM in Colorado, where I am at.

Forget the ammo thing, you just reminded me I can use DMR ammo and I have plenty of that lol. Seems we have the same amount of gear as well. I have all the high tier stuff so nothing u have interests me. The only point seems to be other players and whilst I'm not bothered about losing my gear because I made a mistake, or killed by you, losing it to some dickheads who just run around Cherno deathmatching it certainly don't deserve it and it will be me running around looking for you plus avoiding those cocks. So if I come looking for ya and you happen to see me and kill me, or see me killed by the "Cherno Cocksuckers" lol - just shoot the scavengers and bury my body. If I shoot you I won't bury yours since ur hiding spot shouldn't be discovered by other players and u can go back and get ur gear.

Forget the ammo thing, you just reminded me I can use DMR ammo and I have plenty of that lol. Seems we have the same amount of gear as well. I have all the high tier stuff so nothing u have interests me. The only point seems to be other players and whilst I'm not bothered about losing my gear because I made a mistake, or killed by you, losing it to some dickheads who just run around Cherno deathmatching it certainly don't deserve it and it will be me running around looking for you plus avoiding those cocks. So if I come looking for ya and you happen to see me and kill me, or see me killed by the "Cherno Cocksuckers" lol - just shoot the scavengers and bury my body. If I shoot you I won't bury yours since ur hiding spot shouldn't be discovered by other players and u can go back and get ur gear.

I am not worried about gear. I have 3 farm servers where i can get my gear back in less than an hour, depending where i spawn...it will be interesting. I just hope, that if we happen to be on the same server for our "duel", i don't get killed by someone else before we face off....

Thank you jex...this and players like you is one of the reason i like DayZ so much

See you ingame (will be there today after 4PM MST on the usual US 303)

I think MST is GMT - 7

Edited by razyel_kain

I don't have any farms though I see plenty of cows and chickens and pigs and stuff...maybe i'm doing this wrong. I'm going to make a spin off series

FarmZ

Battle zombies and keep your livestock alive!

it'll be a cross of Dayz and Plants vs Zombies (awesome game)

I lose my gear I'm back to square one but that's ok. Game's kinda boring now anyway lol