Sign in to follow this  
SmokeyFTM

BattlEye: WinAPI Failure #13

THIS IS SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT BOHEMIA. STOP UPDATING YOUR ANTI CHEAT AND KICKING LEGIT PLAYERS! YOU GUYS FAIL AS A ANTICHEAT. AND EVERYTIME THERES A NEW VERSION IT ONLY TAKES THE HACKERS A COUPLE DAYS TO MAKE ANOTHER HACK. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE SELLING ILLEGAL KEYS FOR $3 dollars a POP. SO HACKERS DONT EVEN CARE IF THEY GET BANNED. SO FUCK YOU!

Hmm i'm sure BE came here to read your post.

• Like 2

Hmm i'm sure BE came here to read your post.

I'm sure they'll have soon plenty of time to come here and read ppl posting... coz with their continue FAIL, they wouldn't have a job anymore. They're lucky to have an agrement with BIS... it's gonna be their last "effort" tho.

They all fail just the same, i.e. punkbuster fails on many games, the difference is they know not to piss people off on a daily basis.

Ok got kick for WinApi #13

Reinstalled Battleye with steam

ANd now I'm "Global BanneD"

WTF

It was running 1.184 when I played 9 hours ago and I didn't experience any of these problems but I jumped from 1.17x something. Anyways, seems as BE has been quite good a plugging security holes lately. Funny how people are outraged because BE doesn't do anything about hackers and then when you get weekly updates the players freak out even more. Yes I see the frustration of obvious bugs in their rollout, but they are fixing it quite fast. And there's not a lot of hacks left as far as I can tell. Seems like most of them are unable to spawn shit now and they're left with teleporting and HUDs.