Sign in to follow this  
Trizzo

DZwT: Hero Meet Bandit

Hey! Another DayZ With Trizzo.

Had a pretty fun run a few nights ago!. An epic team up with a Bandit. What makes it interesting is that i play as a hero...and nobdy was killed on sight.... Along the way people will be excuted and people will be saved. It's a battle of wits as the hero tries to change the bandits murderous ways...but skirts on the edge of the dark side himself...Next time you see a bandit think of the possbilities...

Contains executions, robberies, vehicles and everything in between! Perhaps not entirely action heavy but the player dynamic is interesting...times of highlights are marked on youtube!

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 4

I liked it, thanks for sharing! Subscribed in hope for more :) I really like how you skip boring parts by fast forwarding. Some people just cut the video and it can make it difficult to follow, but you make it easy for the viewers to understand that you are now skipping this part of the video.

(Just don't pick up hacked guns next time :D)

Edited by Omena
  • Like 1

I liked it, thanks for sharing! Subscribed in hope for more :) I really like how you skip boring parts by fast forwarding. Some people just cut the video and it can make it difficult to follow, but you make it easy for the viewers to understand that you are now skipping this part of the video.

(Just don't pick up hacked guns next time :D)

Haha cheers man! Def more coming! :) A quick summary of the projects i'm working on! (not in any order)

-Introduction to Expert (server) Surival (gameplay, tips, walkthough)/Axe guide

-Approaching people/helping them without dying

-Firefights: Taking cover effectivly , slicing the pie, understand angles and blind spots in firefights

Edited by Trizzo

Haha cheers man! Def more coming! :)

A quick summary of the projects i'm working on! (not in any order)

-Introduction to Expert Surival (gameplay, tips, walkthough)/Axe guide

-Approaching people/helping them without dying

-Firefights: Taking cover effectivly , slicing the pie, understand angles and blind spots in firefights

Oh yes, the Axe is one of my favourite weapons. I have a character in a private hive where I have only Axe and backpack full of supplies, I just go around killing zombies and administering medical attention to survivors and bandits, it's quite fun and you can never know who just wants to put a bullet to your head! In public hive though I'm armed and I play very carefully.

EDIT: About hacked guns, when I was a complete noob in Day Z I found a corpse with L85A2 AWS but I didn't take it because I thought a gun with a thermal scope HAS to be hacked. I eventually started using the Day Z wiki to check for new guns I found, and of course I realised I missed the only legal thermal weapon in Day Z.

Edited by Omena

Great vid mate. It's this kinda stuff that keeps me playing DayZ.

Nice vid and nice commentary. Subbed for hopefully more. I can understand two things in the bandits perspective, being a complete ass.....sorry I mean bandit myself. No1 Anyone offers me help in a sticky situation or by giving me blood deserves a chance. No2 Even I would change my ways a little when teamed with a survivor in order for the survivor to enjoy his/her gaming experience also.

• Like 1

This is really well done and both interesting and entertaining to watch.

Really like how you fast forward past all the non-interesting parts + add time-links in the description to help the viewers even more in finding the stuff that they want to watch.

I also personally like that it's from the Hero's point of view, as I have always found bandits a bit dull, much more interesting to see someone help people but still care for their own safety.

It's like seeing the opposites of people still becoming friends and starting to learn from each others way of playing.

And the added commentary between the real-time talk adds to the entertainment, like a story being told to you.

"The Hero and The Bandit"

Even if your channel is so small you are still as and even more entertaining than a lot of the big Day Z youtubers, great video is all I can say.

• Like 1

Nice vid and nice commentary. Subbed for hopefully more.

This is really well done and both interesting and entertaining to watch.Really like how you fast forward past all the non-interesting parts + add time-links in the description to help the viewers even more in finding the stuff that they want to watch. Even if your channel is so small you are still as and even more entertaining than a lot of the big Day Z youtubers, great video is all I can say.

Thanks for the support all! It makes it so much more fun and fulfilling for me! To make videos you have to go in with the expectation that nobody is ever going to watch them, seeing a few people subscribe is delightful!

Thanks DayNight, i've watched many Utubers and I wanted to avoid the style of people who "umm and arr" their way through the videos,I'll do my best to avoid drivel. I have a wealth of content and more videos are coming soon. Aiming for consistency instead of an explosion of content, once a week minimum, ideally one every four-five days.

Expect the next video in a few days. It's an awsome run on the best private hive i've play so far. Electro on a full server. Includes lifts with strangers, infiltrating hot zones, axe killings and a non traditional hold up. I'm still alive on that hive so that is going to be it's own spin off until i die on that server! After that first video expect a tutorial/informative video on facilitating/surviving player encounters and group dynamics in ad hoc groups.

Cheers

Edited by Trizzo