Sign in to follow this  
Ritzyhalo (DayZ)

Looking For Others

Being 100% new to this, i'm looking to see if anyone wants to team up and run for a bit. I got skype, but for now my mic is unavailable so ill be using my computer mic. Now, i know half of the people reading arent going to band together with me, probably because i'm 13, but please hear me out on this. People usually mistake me for someone in their 30's (I have a pretty deep voice) so i can assure you i'm pretty mature. Anyways, ARMA is pretty much done downloading so if your a newer/older player that wants to hook up with a complete noob at this, feel free to pm me. Also it doesnt have to just be one person, it can be a group of players. Also for ping and such, i'm located in the US so id prefer if you were from there, but anyone across the pond is welcome. Also pm me for my skype.

I am 100% new as well. Played for about 20 hours so far.

All that happened was either a) couldnt find food/water and died over and over again or b ) found barely enough to stay alive and the moment Id find a gun I got sniped within the next 30 seconds (literally -- and this has happened 4 times or so).

Getting pretty discouraged , figured maybe I need to start with others. Let me know

Edited by Starless

I'm more than willing to help anyone out, if you or anyone responding to this thread wants to hit me up, I'm relatively experienced, I have a mic and I'm in the US EST. Just search for Zeke on steam ( Look for Vae Victus and the punisher logo :D ) or message me on here. Happy hunting!

Edited by ZekeTBDM

I'm more than willing to help anyone out, if you or anyone responding to this thread wants to hit me up, I'm relatively experienced, I have a mic and I'm in the US EST. Just search for Zeke on steam ( Look for Vae Victus and the punisher logo :D ) or message me on here. Happy hunting!

Just tried adding you on steam cant find you <_<