snowcrash

R.I.P. after 80 DayZ :)

Just got killed by cheaters after 80 DayZ :D

Edited by snowcrAsh42
  • Like 4

How do you live 80 days without hackers killing you at 5? xD

Wait...How long has this mod been out?

About 8-9 months i think

i was lucky i guess, and than honestly as a working man i dint play all days long, evenings for a few hours..And yes i was teleported, thunderdomed, my gear was changed, spawned without anything/not even a backpack..etc..

@Zombie Gladiator Lol is there anyone that has made it that long?

don’t know, once i asked on the DAyZ statistic thread but i think there was no answer..i had 3706 infected kills, and i saw only two players with more kills than that..

the good thing is that my character was kind of grown to my heart, now i can take me a break..i proved myself it can be done..i mean, when i started to play the mod, i suxed big time, could not get over 30 mins..Infected, other players, doors killed me..Started over like 100 times in the first month..

LOL just today i recorded my log in and 80 dayz alive..will upload it tomorrow in gallery..

And i was hoping to get to 100 dayZ, hopefully I manage that in the standalone J

And yes, I know I should not get attached to my gear but I will miss all the nice stuff I had, I was carrying mountain dew can with me for over a month..but now when I am dead can take me male character and wear gillie suits..

Edited by snowcrAsh42

If you want start again i can gear you up like you were before :) (currently at 32 days)

• Like 1

If you want start again i can gear you up like you were before :) (currently at 32 days)

THX for the offer i really appreciate it... :) have my beans

i had a camp on UK 7 but the server went down for good..so u can count on that i will PM you in next few dayZ..

Edited by snowcrAsh42

THX for the offer i really appreciate it... :) have my beans

i had a camp on UK 7 but the server went down for good..so u can count on that i will PM you in next few dayZ..

PM me a list what you need, i found all stuff but three (SVD, M240 and M4 holo - looking for them right now). I have 3 tents filled up and URAL + V3S civilian both filled up with weps+tools.... Each run i finding 2-3 helo crashes and filling up trucks - I feel bad i can not use all this weps..... should start give away all stuff :D )

just found the M4 Holo yesterday ;) but knowing me i will proberly die again soon and loose it again :D

How do you live 80 days without hackers killing you at 5? xD

Your dayz adds up even if you don't play...im sure im well over 30 or so since i haven't played since early august.

This the snowcrAsh from TMW?

yes m8..yesterday after i gave u blood, went to NWA to help another player and right after i healed him we went to the woods and my character had an heart attack, just fell down dead..

Poor girl it was just too much beans, pasta, soda and stress..for her fragile heart .. :D

Edited by snowcrAsh42