Shurikenangel

Welp tis the end for me

I loved this mod from the moment I heard of it a month and a half ago. Now I still hate the fact that 8 times out of 10 you are just going to have the fucker who opens fire on a person. There is really no reward for hard work yet maximum reward for just being a fuck stealing everything. You can not truly hide your shit, cars that takes hours to build tend to get stolen after a few days. Hell even hiding them in different spots up north still is like really?

I truly want to see this mod flourish, but the problem is there is really no reward for hard work. Just I wish there was more reward for people who just want to survive.

13 Day old character takes me out with a .50

Today still alive on my 11 day old character. I just don't see a point in it any more.

Naw just the fact is I wish there was more to do. In RL you would prob not find my shit. Sure the map is huge but damn there is a really good chance for shit to be found. Either way I had my fun can not wait to play the beta till then peace ^^

Hey at least you have a better attitude than most of the people who rage quit and don't quite realize it's an alpha. I look forward to shooting you in the beta :D

This is not a rage quit more like a bored quit lol. I have all my shit on me still. My M4 Holo SD, NVGs, Range Finders, ghillie suit, and SVD. Just bored lol, I am not the player killer type because I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to get the shit. I just can not wait to see what this mod becomes.

Then take a break and come back when the mod is, you know... NOT an alpha and some stuff might have been added??

Still early days man!

Ya I get you point.

That sucks and well since there is no point to the game but running from point A to point B and trying to live.

I'll stick by my other posts and state there is alot of exploiting going on and it is runing the game just as much as all the other hacks.

The must be a Magical Unicorn spawn point on the map because I have yet to see anything like these other guys are finding.

I really can't believe how many people come in here bitching and crying, (and leaving like little drama queens) because this ALPHA framework of a game which has barely even begun to add in any of its more important and enjoyable gameplay mechanics, has not lived up to their expectations.

Get the fuck over it. It's not even a game yet. It's an idea. An experiment. One which is being shaped and molded as we speak.

Fucking hell....