DarkLightFX

Computer not running Dayz + 'Sprint' Feature Bug

Hey Guys was kinda hoping you could help me with a little issue. When I play Dayz I am getting about 17-20 frames per second and do not suffer from any lag, usually is pretty smooth. However as soon as I start recording, My fps drops to like 10-8 frames per second. As you can imagine the game is laggy and horrible to play. I am running the game using a ASUS Laptop which has a i7 quad core 2ghz processor, 4gb Ram(1333MHZ I think), Nvida gefore gt520m graphics card. (If you need to know anything else about my computer let me know) In my opinion this is not bad specs for a computer what so ever. But it really sucks that I cannot not record whilst playing. Also another bug I've noticed ever since I had the game, is that the 'Sprint' feature is actually slower than running, as you can imagine being slow in a zombie apocalypse whilst being chased by bandit gives me such a disadvantage, I have read about this bug on forums and many people have suggested it's to do with, how well the computer runs the game :/. I would really appreciate some feedback and any idea what I can do to get like 30fps (E.G internal upgrades that would be, or even changing something in-game) also can you give me any information about - Will Dayz standalone eat less of my CPU up? Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

-Sorry About Topic title, didn't know what to put it as :P

I found your problem...

"Laptop"

My input would to just get a tower. You can get one relatively good for about £400 and one very good at about £800 so it's not a massive amount of money for a computer that can run a lot of the latest games on highest specs.

Good Luck.