Sign in to follow this  
Morriscode92

U.S.A, East Coast Squad,

You may have seen my other posts but too many people are their/commenting.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE COMMENTING!

After being shot in the back by "FRIENDLY!!!!" so called players. I want a group younger people my age to play with (15 and under) and survive for more than an hour. I want a small group of players ( 3 extra, Total = 4 ) If you are interested please, follow the format below and leave me a comment.

FORMAT:

Steam Name:

Do you have Skype:

Skype Name (If you have it)

Amount of hours played:

Skill Level:

• Like 1

Steam Name: Bggarcia

Do you have Skype: Yes

Skype Name (If you have it) Bggarcia417

Amount of hours played: Now that school has started can only play on weekends so i would say 3-4 a day.

Skill Level: Have had Dayz for a few months now wouldn't say I'm amazing but i am good.

Steam Name: sstevie_1

Do you have Skype: Yes, but i don't prefer using it.

Skype Name (If you have it) it's kind of personal because it does include my last name, just add me on steam.

Amount of hours played: Over 300 hours on DayZ in total, on weekends, i can play all day. On weekdays i can play from when I come home from school - 4PM all the way to 11PM

Skill Level: High, i play every single day and currently have an L85A2 AWS & AS50 in my backpack. I play with my friends Lewis ( Age 16, UK ) Adam ( Age 13, California ) and Ben (Age 15, Florida). Lewis and Ben are great snipers, I spot, and Adam scouts.

Edited by .:FGJS:. Daniel