Freelanc3d

Dayz Bliss (Private Hive, has hackers though)

Actually I have nothing to do with spawning the med box either......so like I said....youre blaming the wrong guy....

The reason they wont see you is because gary tele'd you there.... im looking at the logs.

Have fun not playing on our server anymore =)

Have fun having nobody on your server.

I support Free 100%, and doubt he did anything to cheat. Ragesumption, go to hell.

• Like 2

No proof to either story.

OP post a video of them spawning the box, server dudes post the logs. Cut the girly finger pointing out and try to actually get to the bottom of it.

Have fun having nobody on your server.

I support Free 100%, and doubt he did anything to cheat. Ragesumption, go to hell.

Someone asked me why I'm even bothering with this, and my reply is, because hackers are fucking pathetic and deserve to re buy the game for their actions.

No proof to either story.

OP post a video of them spawning the box, server dudes post the logs. Cut the girly finger pointing out and try to actually get to the bottom of it.

Admins can just check the logs LOL, the picture is the only proof I was able to grab, but I've posted the server and the time, so it won't be hard for dayz staff to check out what was going on in there. Picture proof isn't even required, stated in the reporting format thread, it's just an obvious bonus.

Someone asked me why I'm even bothering with this, and my reply is, because hackers are fucking pathetic and deserve to re buy the game for their actions.

Go and get the game then because you teleported to them. No way did they land to drop you off, take off and land close enough for you to run over. Neither side has proof so i think this is a classic case of neither side shall win what they want. Tough luck both sides. Get over it. Move on, Get a fucking life.

I L Y

Why are you still here? I thought you were leaving 15 posts ago. You're obviously guilty. Keep bumping my thread for quicker action :)

I will go on record that F0twenty is NOT a hacker. I have run with him for some time now and I know he works his ass off helping people and having fun. So what if a group of people on a private, non-BE server hack? Regardless of the how the "Incident" happened that lead to your ban, a private server is just that... private. Just like a business that reserves the right to refuse anyone service, these admins have that same power.

TL,dr: Private servers are like the Wild West: The law isn't always followed, so deal with it.

I will go on record that F0twenty is NOT a hacker. I have run with him for some time now and I know he works his ass off helping people and having fun. So what if a group of people on a private, non-BE server hack? Regardless of the how the "Incident" happened that lead to your ban, a private server is just that... private. Just like a business that reserves the right to refuse anyone service, these admins have that same power.

TL,dr: Private servers are like the Wild West: The law isn't always followed, so deal with it.

Which is why I reported the players, and not the server.

Hacking is still against the rules, whether in a normal or hive. Hacking is Hacking.

I will go on record that F0twenty is NOT a hacker. I have run with him for some time now and I know he works his ass off helping people and having fun.

THIS.

Which is why I reported the players, and not the server.

And wrongfully so.

What I find really hilarious is that YOU, Freelancer were throwing a tantrum over the ingame VOIP last night. Claiming to be a hacker and threatening to "nuke the server and steal everyone's cd keys" after getting shot. Now you're on here throwing yet another tantrum. Maybe you're unaware of this but the DayZ staff doesn't govern private servers. They hardly care what goes on, on their own hive let alone a private one, Kiddo.

The server operators are definitely abusing their powers and giving themselves items. You have a picture of their dead bodies around a crate so it's funny how you guys are trying to say he is lying. He got all his buddies to come post here to make you look bad, anyone looking in that doesn't care about either side can see that.The bottom line though is that it's a PRIVATE SERVER. You can't report them. You made your point now move on. They can say whatever they want to, you have the picture of them dead around a crate, that's priceless. If you want to play on a server I admin where no one gets stuff given to them send me a personal message.

• Like 1

f0twenty isn't a hacker, i've been playing a lot on this server the last days, i've played with him and hes the greatest guy on the whole server, picking up everyone and dropping them of everywhere.

f0twenty isn't a hacker, i've been playing a lot on this server the last days, i've played with him and hes the greatest guy on the whole server, picking up everyone and dropping them of everywhere.

Seems he's been asknig quite a lot of fresh posters to come vouch for him.

Panic more hacker.

• Like 1

Still at it I see? I picked Glenn up several times and spent many hours playing the game with him.....and lemme end this here...

http://dayzredux.com/

Try that and join Free....I've played CONTINUOUSLY the last 2 days and its the real deal....if I was a 'hacker' I wouldnt even be able to A.) Get Whitelisted and B.) This mod automatically detects EVERYTHING....

wonder how u guys had "barges" of grenades to throw...sounds like u just got out hacked to me n ur salty

A guy called "my mom touches me" was claiming to be an admin, teleporting his boat around the map and instant-killing players on this server.

Still at it I see? I picked Glenn up several times and spent many hours playing the game with him.....and lemme end this here...

http://dayzredux.com/

Try that and join Free....I've played CONTINUOUSLY the last 2 days and its the real deal....if I was a 'hacker' I wouldnt even be able to A.) Get Whitelisted and B.) This mod automatically detects EVERYTHING....

You playing with hackers and being a hacker are different things.

One of you faggots was definitely hacking.

Get over it.

I agree with freelanc3d, the pic shows that there was a box and your bodies had SOLDIER CLOTHING(Hacked), It was obviously 1 of those people that he accused for hacking, You should of thinked twice when you gave him a heli ride. Plus if you ban me from the server for this reason i will report this server for admin abuse. Say bye to your game and your server dumbass

• Like 3

Actually I didn't hop out of the helo and magically FIX your car....I was in gunner seat....and btw...you killed me yesterday..and I prolly died like 8 more times...a hacker would be using GOD mode...along with zombie shield or a player shield....none of which I have or ever have used...

Yet you know the exact name of all 3 scripts?

• Like 3

Why does it even matter now that your banned? I understand you may want to let everyone know to stay away from the server, but why argue over it? And for the record whoever hacked, you have a sad pathetic life.

In my experience it's not really that uncommon for Admins to buy and use hacks. Since they are in charge of the logs no one will be checking up on them plus since they are paying for the server they feel a sense of entitlement, not uncommon at all. It's also not uncommon for them to get people to vouch for them when someone brings it up (All the posters that are siding with the Admin are all very new accounts). Not to mention the admin obviously knew something was going to be posted about his hacks, he was actively looking for someone to post after Freelancer left his game. Funny, doesn't take much to figure out what happened. Simple deducing skills would show you that.

Admin refuses to post the logs and instead is arguing in circles, the guy reporting it already said for him to post the logs. If he was hiding something, AND if he were a hacker he would know that it doesn't take a genius to look through the logs to find someone using scripts.

Nothing will probably happen to the admin, just stay away from their server.

Thanks for the heads up OP

• Like 1