Freelanc3d

Dayz Bliss (Private Hive, has hackers though)

Now I was told private hives can do whatever they want, but there are still hacking admins in the server, so I'll report their group.

In the server Dayz Bliss (200 vehicles max repaired) : IP - 134.129.140.2:2302

Today we caught them hacking in a forest near the edge of the map, where we followed their helicopter land. And we noticed something Odd, they decided to spawn a box(crate full of all the items in the game, hacked etc.), and as they were all crowded around it, a friend and I unleashed barages of grenades on them, upon dying, they instantly banned us for this.

Now like I said, private hives apparently aren't under control of dayz staff some how, but they still had, and are using hacks.

-Names-

Duckman - Admin of server

f0twenty - The hacker for sure.

[KOMA]Perez - Hacker for sure as well.

Chillasteve - Runs with the group, not sure if hacker or not.

They were also running As50 TWS etc, obvious hacked.

They made the mistake of giving me a heli ride, and expected me to not tell on them for hacking.

This picture portrays the obvious "box/crate" behind the banned message, with dead bodies scattered around.S42oy.jpg

There was no box spawned by us first off, but when you hack to the admins... then post abuot yourself hacking........ smart?

You know you got caught, that's a nice box you got there, and I didn't teleport to anyone, I stalked you LOL.

When they check who's been teleporting they won't see me.

You responded QUICK, you must of known this report was coming after getting caught like a noob LOL.

when you teleport to the admins and shoot them.... you get the banhammer....Dumbass

The reason they wont see you is because gary tele'd you there.... im looking at the logs.

Have fun not playing on our server anymore =)

There was no box spawned by us first off, but when you hack to the admins... then post abuot yourself hacking........ smart?

>Box clearly depicted in picture.

>There is no box.

What.

And you banned my clan member when she asked you about your hacks. LOL nice.

i didnt say there wasnt a box... i said we didnt spawn a box.... there have been hackers all over our server. I have banned 53 people hacking and tele'ing to the admins and nuking the cities in the past 3 days.

Anyway, youre not worth arguing over. You wont be our problem anymore.

Go Have fun finding a new server.

Thank you,

Bye bye then

• Like 1

i didnt say there wasnt a box... i said we didnt spawn a box.... there have been hackers all over our server. I have banned 53 people hacking and tele'ing to the admins and nuking the cities in the past 3 days.

Anyway, youre not worth arguing over. You wont be our problem anymore.

Go Have fun finding a new server.

Thank you,

Bye bye then

So there just happens to be a box where you decide to land for the restart.

You all happen to crowd around it, then insta ban us when we kill you?

LOL, Go have fun re buying the game stupid hacker.

• Like 2

Why didnt you take a picture of them around the box while they were alive? them dead around the box could mean they were at the box, or your spawned the box on them.

Well the admins should post the logs and we'll see what's going on as well.

This occurred at roughly 3:30 Central. (15 minutes ago)

OK 2 QUESTIONS:

1. How did you 'stumble across them with a box at the corner of the map? There is not a chance you coincidentally came across them in such a remote spot.

2. The only way (without teleporting) to follow a chopper, which you say you did. Is with another chopper. So how did you follow them?

Why didnt you take a picture of them around the box while they were alive? them dead around the box could mean they were at the box, or your spawned the box on them.

It really makes no difference, Dayz staff will be capable of seeing if they have suspicious activity, like spawning boxes/hopping in vehicles to fully repair them like they've been doing. So no problem :)

OK 2 QUESTIONS:

1. How did you 'stumble across them with a box at the corner of the map? There is not a chance you coincidentally came across them in such a remote spot.

2. The only way (without teleporting) to follow a chopper, which you say you did. Is with another chopper. So how did you follow them?

I didn't "Stumble" upon them, the idiots game me a heli ride, and from a really close drop off, I stalked them to their landing spot.

LOL...you REALLY think I'm the hacker? If that was the case I would've just teleported to you and raped you....if I was a scripter I would've been banned long ago....thats funny

And IF I was...why would I die all the time and yet I turned off my 'god mode' to let u kill me in the Elektro hospital last night? SMH

Through reading this I support the Admins on this. These two guys blatently hacked and teleported to this landed chopper and then blew up everyone hoping to take their stuff and their chopper. Freelanc3d is a dirty hacker and should be banned for trying to get his revenge on admins who caught him cheating.

LOL...you REALLY think I'm the hacker? If that was the case I would've just teleported to you and raped you....if I was a scripter I would've been banned long ago....thats funny

I know you are lol, you got out of the heli, hopped in a car, and it instantly repaired before you got out.

Also, "You think I'm the hacker" Meaning you run with hacker(s) on the server, thanks for admitting that champ.

I didn't "Stumble" upon them, the idiots game me a heli ride, and from a really close drop off, I stalked them to their landing spot.

Ha preposterous! Anyway why would you be sad enough to post shit about them even if the were hacking, just find another server? Beats me why you would waste your time with this bullshit post....

Edited by Diablik

Through reading this I support the Admins on this. These two guys blatently hacked and teleported to this landed chopper and then blew up everyone hoping to take their stuff and their chopper. Freelanc3d is a dirty hacker and should be banned for trying to get his revenge on admins who caught him cheating.

>Dirty Hacker.

>Hopes of taking the admins stuff.

Once again, What.

Nice post count buddy.

• Like 1

Actually I didn't hop out of the helo and magically FIX your car....I was in gunner seat....and btw...you killed me yesterday..and I prolly died like 8 more times...a hacker would be using GOD mode...along with zombie shield or a player shield....none of which I have or ever have used...

• Like 1

Actually I didn't hop out of the helo and magically FIX your car....I was in gunner seat....and btw...you killed me yesterday..and I prolly died like 8 more times...a hacker would be using GOD mode...along with zombie shield or a player shield....none of which I have or ever have used...

You just have the powers to spawn boxes, but you don't hack. Oh okay I gotcha.