Jaffa1100

Looking for someone to teach me the ways of the Bandit

I've been playing DayZ for about 2 weeks now and I am starting to get bored with just surving. I have come to the conclusion that I would like to try out the PvP/Bandit side of DayZ but I'm not really sure how to start. For this reason I would like to team up with someone who could teach me the ropes when it comes to being a bandit and get me started in the 'Bandit scene'. If possible I would like to play on a private hive server and also I will need some way of communicating with you, for example, skype, TS3, etc.

If you think that you would be able to help me out then just reply to this and I will PM you with my skype ID :)

*after though*

Please only reply if you are at least over 15 as I dont want to be in voice chat with any squeakers :P

I'll just lay out the main things in my opinion on here.

- Nothing is too messed up for a Bandit.

- Use any means necessary to gain trust

- Kill anyone who has better loot than you

- Get a partner who you know will run with you

- Dont miss, Especially sniping

- Stay away from high traffic area centers, but watch them for Zombies,

-Zombies = Players. always keep an eye out

All i could think of for the moment, but those are the basics for me.

No heroes among thieves. I can see you getting a bandit mentor, then just as your nearing the end of your bandit training he teaches you the No.1 rule of banditry. He will shoot you in the back and take all the gear you and your mentor have worked hard to obtain over the weeks. Everyone's an enemy until proven otherwise.

Way of da bandit is simple: shoot everything, don't mind about beeing killed. Even if U lost all gear - there always some axes in garage.