Sign in to follow this  
filas02

Fucking hackers.

So, after just dumping all of my gear at my good ol' tent site. I wen't on a suicide mission around Chernarus. I traveled to Stary and heard flies, after following the sound I then found a big pile of dead people. In the middle, a box.

The box had basically every weapon in it. some allowed, some not.

After trixing around with a backpack and some other stuff I found myself with a l85, a silenced m4 and 2 or 3 tents.

I'm willing to trade both of these.

I'm not looking for anything special, I just need to loose these weapons, they are literally ruining the game for me.

Please respond to this post or PM me if you wanna trade.

Edited by filas02

Did I just understand this correct? You found a box which had a shit load of guns in it, you took some of them and now you want to trade them away because you feel they are ruining the game for you?

1. Why even take the fucking guns if you knew they were hacked?

2. Why not just drop them somewhere in the woods so that they will dissapear with the next restart?

3. You name this thread "Fucking hackers", yet you take advantage of them?

Weak.

• Like 4

can a satchel charge take out those hacked in boxes? never tried, but i have run into them before. If i can set a 30 sec timer and run and blow them I'll start carryin a satchel with me if I find one.

How do I resist the temptation NOT to pick up everything I possibly can?

I picked it up and regreted it the second after I did it. I can't just get rid of it.

can a satchel charge take out those hacked in boxes? never tried, but i have run into them before. If i can set a 30 sec timer and run and blow them I'll start carryin a satchel with me if I find one.

Sadly no, I tried today using 20 of them and nothing happened.