Digby

Looking for UK-based, adult (25+), serious group

I'm fed up with playing with irresponsible kids. I'm not into adult groups who "just want to have a laugh" and do dumb things in Dayz because "is just a game".

I want to join a group that is based in the UK or western Europe, uses Teamspeak in a professional and meaningful way (so clear comms and no silly chit-chat). I want to play with people who are serious about the game's immersion and survival experience.

No hacking, no cheating, no duping, no ghosting, no alt+f4 pussies, no banditry, no server hopping.

Good, solid, fair, helpful, tactical, effective, communicative survival gaming is where I want to be, with a group of like-minded adults.

I'd like to choose one server and make it my permanent home.

I'm good at squad tactics, following the orders of a competent, firm, imaginative, fair and mature leader, piloting the Huey and driving. I'm no sniper but a good all-round soldier, very loyal to the right people.

If this sounds like your group, contact me.

If this sounds like a group you'd like to be part of, again, contact me. We could start a group up ourselves.

• Like 1

We are what your looking for my friend. We play on a private hive now which is total awesome. Planet-Dayz. There's a few of us but only 4 active most days, not heard from some in couple of days, but they live over sea's though. If your interested I will send you the teamspeak server code n password.

Messege me.