Torndeco (DayZ)

Operation Dogfight -- Private Servers

How do I go about reporting someone?

A gentleman named 'WooHoo' just survived 9 M24 shots, 7 DMR rounds, 15 M4A2 shots and a High explosive grenade shot into the car he was driving.

He then proceded to teleport to us when we drove across the bridge and shot us dead.

'WooHoo' he also voiced chated in Siechat, and was russian.

How do I go about reporting someone?

A gentleman named 'WooHoo' just survived 9 M24 shots, 7 DMR rounds, 15 M4A2 shots and a High explosive grenade shot into the car he was driving.

He then proceded to teleport to us when we drove across the bridge and shot us dead.

'WooHoo' he also voiced chated in Siechat, and was russian.

The actual count was about 20 DMR or so shots from myself (Skippy) another 20 or so M14 shots from our friend (Taylor) and then 15 from Axis48 (Mers) plus an M203 HE round, which blew up the car he was in. We started driving off after he lived through all this, as it was clear he was using a god-mode. He managed to snipe Axis48 (Mers) from about 400m away with an AKS-Kobra, and then teleported about 2000m, appearing in front of myself/Taylor, now having Axis48' M16 M203, and shot another HE at the URAL, blowing that up. We both sprinted in different directions, and he teleported after both of us for the kill, each with one headshot from 100-200m away.

God mode, aimbot, and teleporting.

Edited by Skippy

Hey guys, Is any 1 online to help me? Just jumped onto your server for the 1st time, been playing on the 800+ vehicle server and 5 of my friends were on your server and said it was very nice. So I jumped on, Very impressed as I was running around with almost normal fps (90) and there I am looting the airfield , 2 seconds later Ban hammer. Utterly confused, no scripting never have, cannot think of any reason tbh. Other than my name had a (2) next to it? Really would like to get back on and continue to try put your server as we are looking for a nice less laggy one :) Also looked all over for your teamspeak/vent/mumble info and cannot find anything. Any idea's guys? Thank you, RaGe.

-----------

For future notice, i prefer emails to get people unbanned....

Allows me time to investigate if someone got banned by pyBEscanner when they weren't the person hacking....

Normally i just have a quick glance, but if u send an email will look into it more then...

-------------

Anyway servers are backup for the night...

Mission File = around 500kb atm, consider it a christmas present, have backported some of the new features upcoming in 1.7.4.5...

Mainly loot spawning changes....

Zombies changes.......

Heli crash sites dont all spawn @ server restarts.....

There is the odd bug... plz make a post / email about it & i will sort it out asap...

Edited by Torndeco

hey guys, why become all player a admin ban after the new dayz update? Pls unban me and the other players how get a ban after the dayz/server update. Thanks

Server rollback to 10:45...

Mass bans due to zombie paster & zombie changes...

its now whitelisted in pyBEscanner = fixed

And all bans = reversed...

Hello admin, I got a ban on the server # 11, not quite sure what was banned, for a long time trying to access the server, throw different errors, many times the pumped map TAVIANA and patches, in the end my friend threw his aechive with this map, went to server, played for 10 minutes, write "admin ban (25.12.2012 08:13:33: ZloYDeaD on ie # 11"), did not use cheats and hacks, please unban me and explain what needs to be done so that more will not be banned, I want to play here, thanks in advance for your understanding, looking forward to a response

U are unbanned....

----------------

----------------

Ok fixes sofar today are

Dogs should be working now + plus the disco alt-f4 bots & heli crash sites...

Note crash sites don't all spawn @ server restarts anymore...

They spawn slowly through the day basicly

thanks so much) i'm really glad) you create a very good server - no ping, no lags, last patch, thanks for that)

Ok dogs are finally working now.

So basicly pretty much all changes are from the upcoming 1.7.4.5 dayz version, https://github.com/R4Z0R49/DayZMod

I just grabbed the code + hacked it together to work as a mission fixes

Zombie AI + Loot Spawning Changes

Heli Crash Sites now respawn randomly as server is running... no more waiting around for a restart..

Dogs (u need raw meat + run up to dog + scroll to Tame Dog)

Also i added / removed some guns

Hello everyone

Just wondering why the servers are down?

And when they will be up again.

Server appears to have crashed + failed booting up...

Happened once before, already sent a ticket in to get remote console access to sort it out...

Will get it up asap, might take awhile due it beening a holiday etc

Right got dedicated server sorted out...

Gonna take advantage of the downtime & extend it abit....

i.e do some server maintaince & re-do some performance tweaks in the dayz code again...

I'm interested in playing here, is there a whitelist I need to be on, or do I just join? I'm currently re-installing Arma 2 CO, its been a while since I've played.

No server whitelist... really don't have time to maintain a forums / whitelist...

Its just a private server (running 2 servers off 1 dedicated machine) and running some custom code on it

Server is protected by pyBEscanner https://github.com/Torndeco/pyBEscanner + ban appeals can be sent on these forums / opendayz.net forums / email..

Still got some server maintance, defragging harddrives atm... lookin like another hour or 2 atm

Right servers are offical up now, turns out i had them set to auto-start up.

And i had 2 servers + test server running the whole time :(

Was running in the background the whole time... kinda explains why defrag was been a pain in the backside

Hi!, brilliant server guys,

had the odd problem with lag-deaths (being shot and not even knowing),

main thing I was asking is, are the dogs working atall? or will they not follow you etc?, I have tamed one but it will not follow me.

it will bark, sit but nothing else I think.

cheers

Roger

Hey guys!

Great server, but unfortunately I ran into a problem. I crouched down next to a friend of mine and suddenly got an Admin Ban for Cheating/Hacking.

I play this game fairly, and I strongly oppose hacking, yet I was wrongly banned. This was on server #10.

My name ingame is Scythian PJ.

Edit: Seems like my friend got banned too, for no clear reason. We've been running around Taviana for a couple of hours now, and suddenly we both got banned.

Edited by ScythianPJ

What's up with the server? First it as running .com now it .eu and i logged on today the map is different i lost my camp, and my character has nothing on him. Did we go through a server wide reset or something? IGN : CJ

.EU version has 90% of the changes in it that i already had to hack into the .com version.

Helps reduce my server bandwidth. and reduces mission file size for everyone joining server.

.EU has a nice idea for player spawns

.EU also has alot more guns unlocked from the mod-file + plus streetlights

As for performance loses, those can be improved back to previous levels...

I just need to look over the code in the mod first, to see what changes the .eu version has over standard dayz..

Also the .com version i was running was v.heavily modified, thus the 551kb size of mission file clients received after joining the server

Infact the real only main advantages to the .com version are different vehicles unlocked, and different planes / helis.

Plus the fact it runs an standard dayz code with little to no changes.

As for complaining about vehicles spawning serious server barely has changed over mod version....

I swapped vehicle types that were banned i.e vodniks & that refueling truck wont spawn / work in .eu version...

So i switched them quickly over with something similar.

Otherwise the vehicles wouldnt have spawned, would be annoying for players if they had a stash of items inside.

-------------

-------------

So lets see my todo list is:

Go over vehicle database + remove all banned vehicle spawn locations (still afew in there)

Go over vehicle database + add in new custom vehicle spawn locations (slighty time comsuming)

Compare .com / .eu version of tavi + look @ differences i.e the player monitor fsm & publicEH & server cleanup fsm and make performance gains

Find out where the fuck in the .eu version code is it retreiving the default spawn items from

Check code + Add killmsgs back in

Check code + Grab improvements from new dayz version + Add alt+f4 bot

Re-add in improvements to heli crashsite spawning

Disable spawning of santa zombies (only if already altering the zombie fsm, otherwise not worth the 100kb+ file size to disable on its own)

Re-add dogs + make them hostile / attack players

-----------

-----------

So while i do ask people msg / mail me with bugs / issues

Plz don't start complaining over a switch to a different mod version when its barely been 12 hours....

How about u allow the damn admin to get the mod running correctly first, and then i can slowly implementing changes to the mod.

Did i mention i also maintain an anti-cheat program https://github.com/Torndeco/pyBEscanner-v3