Torndeco (DayZ)

Operation Dogfight -- Private Servers

Hi.

I just logged in and spawned in the middle of nowhere with only my ghillie suit on and no gear at all.

Pls. help.

thx

Zanmiho

Logged of on IE 11 logged in on IE 10 now

Command back. I logged off and logged in on the other Server and have everything back and sit there where i logged off.

So it is not neccesary to do something in my case. Just the Hackerpost is up now.

Edited by Zanmiho

And Hi again.

I want to report a Hacker too. Today in the Morning we played on IE 11 and there was a guy named Mundoputer. My Mate Kalian shot him about 2 Magazines with Stanag with his M4A1 CCO in the front and saw the blood splats. But the guy didn´t died and didn´t even bleed. The Zombis didn´t hurt him as well. After that he shot Kalian down with a remington. Thats absolutely impossible.

It was on IE 11 at about 6 o clock in the evening Server Time. 7 o clock in the morning GMT.

So thats all for now.

Thx again.

Hi Torndeco.

I have been wrongfully banned. Here's the story:

Me and two buddies decided we wanted to take a break from namalsk, so we figured it would be fun to try lingor again. We decided to play on the "DayZ Bliss Lingor - IE #11 [...] - Operation Dogfight" server. I updated Lingor through DayZ Commander and joined the server.

We played for a while and thing were going great. My buddies both got killed near the Calamar Hospital, and I were the only one left in the city. I heard someone with an AS50 on "sniper hill", and made my way up the hill and into the villa just below the top. I managed to take the sniper out with my AKM when he was scoping out Calamar, but I noticed the server was restarting in one minute.

I ran up the hill to his body and tried to loot all his stuff as fast as possible, so I would not lose it on restart. I was now equipped with an AS50, M9 SD, RF and a coyote backpack. Then five seconds later I got kicked for some kind of error sounding similar to "publicvariable restricted ...#281". Something close to that.

I rejoined and played some more but I got kicked once more for the same thing. I rejoined once more to position myself in a safer place because I was going to log off anyway. Today when I tried to join I get a message saying I'm banned by pyBEscanner.

I did not use any "scripts" or "hacks", nor have I ever done so while playing DayZ. I also play with great success on other servers, on other DayZ maps. I have now reinstalled DayZ Lingor in case something was corrupted.

Is there a possibility I can know why I was banned and maybe how I can become unbanned?

My nickname was Langdal.. I can also supply GUID but I'm not sure if I should post it on the forums.

Edit: Just tried to join and it worked. But then I was kicked again, the message was: "PublicVariable Value Restriction #181"

Edit2: From reading on the forums it seems that I am being kicked for having an item not allowed on the server. Which item is this? AS50? M9 SD? Rangefinder?

Yours sincerely,

Langdal

Edited by Langdal

@Langdal

U were banned again, because i unbanned u mins before i left from work + forgot to remove the hacked in item from your inventorty.

That u took from the hacker u killed...

Anyway u are sorted out now + good to join again.....

Surprised u found the opendayz forums...

@Zanmiho

Its a loading bug, happens at times...

No automated tool to give your stuff atm, so i have to do it manually, so i wont always have the time to do it.....

but if it happens just send me a private msg & i try and get around to it..

@Everyone else

Anyway loading times are v.nice atm, one more small fix will be applying tomorrow or saturday.

And will also be trying out new method to manage server restarts....

As am not sure what broke with last method, as currently 1 server @ may at random decides not to restart on me....

• Like 1

@ Torndeco

thx. It´s good to know that an ADMIN does the stuff for his Server. And you do it very well.

But no need to give me anything back because i have already. I reconnected on the other server and had everything back. I than rejoined the first Server and everything was there as well.

So nothing happend really. Just a little shock at the first moment.

So pls keep up your good work.

lol i gave your stuff... u were jumping between the server ie 10 + 11 at the time....

Just a small heads up in the future if i dont get around to it next time...

• Like 1

Well then thx again.

You were so super quick i didn´t even realised it. Now thats what i call support.

Have a nice evening.

Hi Torndeco.

I already wrote you an email because i got banned. Pls check if you haven´t already seen it.

Thx.

Was trying to get new method of rebooting servers to work, before i had togo to work and forgot to send u a msg

Anyway u should been unbanned around 8 hours ago Zanmiho

edit:-

Looks like server Restarts are behaving themselves again...

Server Restarts are now

12am, 8am, 4pm, 8pm

Will see how that pans out over the weekend now

Edited by Torndeco

Hello

Can someone help i lost all my stuff in server 10 because i transfer from hive 11 i had camosniper and other good stuff. :((

why is this happening :(( i will be very happy to retrive my player again my username is johngreek

thank you

Edited by john50au

Thank you for your response my username is johngreek and it happend around 2 hours before server IE10

Edited by john50au

yesterday early in the morning the sever went from daytime and light to pitch black at night in a split second it was quite odd and shortly after most players left but nobody complained about cheaters in sidechat. so maybe it was just bug.

Hey there,

Need some help, had the issue with my inventory (slots and all) vanishing on IE #10.

Would have happened within the past 9 hours or so.

And my username is McClover on the server as well.

Thanks for looking into this :)

Edited by McClover

usually you dont need jerry cans on lingor since vehicles refuel automatically @ gas stations.

We found a chopper without fuel. Took us ages to find cans all over the island, and then someone beat us to it by 2 minutes :(

usually you dont need jerry cans on lingor since vehicles refuel automatically @ gas stations.

How does that work? You just sit near the gas pump and the vehicle resplenish from himself?

U either fill the jerry cans @ large oil / gas containers...

Or u can drive / fly (i.e land on top) the vehicle to the petrol pumps & it auto refills when u are near it

McClover u are sorted....

Apply a small bandaid fix today will hopefully prevent the loading bug with no gear from happening